Rentable Homes

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
Simple concept just like in real life: I buy a home and instead of selling to make profit one can simply rent the house out like an apartment for weekly income. Of course the tennants couldnt modify pre-existing blocks to ruin the home just as an apt room has it but simply add their own to make it more homely.

LeanneTheUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Most Valued Player
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
There are already around 50 of these around the jb rent regions, but we may make more in the future dependant on the demand for them.

Dec 22, 2017
Texas
Is it possable to submit a house to be considered to rent? Id like to buy properties to turn them into rent homes for the long term gains

Marshmallowsmalk

May 19, 2017
Leprechaun Land
It’d be good if you could do this, like having transfers on these rentable plots. I know loads of newer players only really want to buy plots to get transfers off from creative and see their own work as a home. Idk but seems cool.
Like, only normal player owned plots to be rented rather than server owned.
Having a minimum rent for it would make it better, bc if these things were cheaper like some apts, it would just completely make apts useless if you can get a changeable house for less but I think that’d be a given point....
sorry....