DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hello everyone! I have an idea to gain reputation points back! My idea is, when you have a random act of kindness or care for a player/ do anything nice to or for a player, u can give that player 10 reputation points. You can give them 1-10 reputation points by using the command /rep donate (Player). Players can only donate to one player every day and they won't be able to donate more than 10 points (this way players don't abuse the action, giving the action meaning.) This way of gaining reputation encourages a positive and stronger community, making friendships, being kind to others, and showing care for the fellow players of the server and really making someones day all that better! I hope you liked my idea! Have a nice day, as always! :cooler:

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hello everyone! I have an idea to gain reputation points back! My idea is, when you have a random act of kindness or care for a player/ do anything nice to or for a player, u can give that player 10 reputation points. You can give them 1-10 reputation points by using the command /rep donate (Player). Players can only donate to one player every day and they won't be able to donate more than 10 points (this way players don't abuse the action, giving the action meaning.) This way of gaining reputation encourages a positive and stronger community, making friendships, being kind to others, and showing care for the fellow players of the server and really making someones day all that better! I hope you liked my idea! Have a nice day, as always! :cooler:
Some players would trick new players, or others into giving them free rep though .... Though something like this would be cool, it's hard to add something that would be able to properly/efficiently reward players for small acts of kindness (that is in the players' hands).

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This keeps getting suggested when it can so easily be abused.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Its still abusable, I could easily bribe players to give me rep and no one would care about getting jailed sicne your rep can go up easily

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Maybe after not being jailed for some time, ur rep goes up? That's another idea but I like this one Bean :D

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
YAY! That would be so nice :D

Reactions: Powerfull