[Request] Hot Air Balloons

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
What I need - 3 Hot air Balloons of medium to large scale (nothing super large, just noticeable), along with a docking area
Where I need it - On my own arch plot (if added, w/e will work on the plot)

Details
- 3 Hot Air Balloons are wanted, though I'm not expecting 3 vastly different ones. if you make one, I am fine with a copy/paste in a different location as long as colors are changed
- To be preferably made of wool (for the colors)
- Of a size that should be easily noticeable from most of the island
- Hot Air Balloons should also be within a reasonable proximity of each other

Docking Area Details

- At (given location), I would like a small, maybe 20x20 ish docking station for show (shouldn't be too fancy, maybe just a nice looking deck).
- (Particular Idea) Have a circular-ish deck, that is half way on the island - half off a cliff, but supported.

Payment

35k for 1 Hot Air Balloon, and 30k each for 2 more (since it should be an easy copy/paste job from there). Total sum for the hot air balloons are 95k.

30k starting for the dock, but if its a good build this will most likely be bumped up to 40k.

Guaranteed 125k to be paid. Im also looking to have this done SOON, within a few days, 1 week max

--- If you truly feel my pricing is way off, feel free to throw a counter offer

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
If you'd like I could make it for you, however depending on the size of the Hot Air Balloon, you'll be given a price for that!