Retiring.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

I have been fighting ever since I could remember. Pvp was my motivation in Minecraft, and it still is. I remember the good old days, 1.7.. I've always thought of myself as a really good fighter, but lately I've been lacking. I used to play on pvp servers all the time, and I was proud of myself. Because of my.. Laziness, I am choosing not to fight anymore.

I grew up in towny and war servers, where fighting was.. Extremely common. I fought with my friends, and for my friends, and it was just.. My life. Teaching myself how to fight is one of the things I am most fond of. I guess I am growing too cocky, and I am not as good as I was before. People telling me that I am not good at it, I'm trash.. Has really been the reason for me quitting. It lowered my self esteem to the point where I just cannot handle it. I am no longer confident because of it. Although I "seem" good, I truly am not, no matter how many people tell me. I guess I can fight from time to time, but for now.. I'm taking a good, long break.. I won't be at bank, I won't accept 1v1s, I won't do anything. I don't want to be insulted anymore. I guess one of the things I love the most is something that I am not good at.

Don't tell me I'm good, I know you're lying. My.. Ability, I guess, is lacking.
No matter how many times I've fought someone, defeat. I really tried to stay strong. But I won't give up, I'll.. Be back, I guess.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

I have been fighting ever since I could remember. Pvp was my motivation in Minecraft, and it still is. I remember the good old days, 1.7.. I've always thought of myself as a really good fighter, but lately I've been lacking. I used to play on pvp servers all the time, and I was proud of myself. Because of my.. Laziness, I am choosing not to fight anymore.

I grew up in towny and war servers, where fighting was.. Extremely common. I fought with my friends, and for my friends, and it was just.. My life. Teaching myself how to fight is one of the things I am most fond of. I guess I am growing too cocky, and I am not as good as I was before. People telling me that I am not good at it, I'm trash.. Has really been the reason for me quitting. It lowered my self esteem to the point where I just cannot handle it. I am no longer confident because of it. Although I "seem" good, I truly am not, no matter how many people tell me. I guess I can fight from time to time, but for now.. I'm taking a good, long break.. I won't be at bank, I won't accept 1v1s, I won't do anything. I don't want to be insulted anymore. I guess one of the things I love the most is something that I am not good at.

No matter how many times I've fought someone, defeat. I really tried to stay strong. But I won't give up, I'll.. Be back, I guess.

Cmon Tricoh! You're one of the best pvpers on the server!

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Ik how it feels, I didn't die in 1 month continuously killing people until I did by someone throwing uranium at me *sigh* and there I felt like I lost it all and I did.

D

Deleted member 832

But.... b..b...but who will kill me any time I’m online D:

Reactions: Tricoh

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
how about this; we both have a fair, best-of-three 1v1 duel
if I win, you will have to stay and pvp to reclaim the title of being the best pvper again, but if you win, then you may quit pvping knowing that you are the best of them (and yes, i'm implying that i'm the best atm :smug:)
do you accept my challenge?

Reactions: Fiirena and Tricoh

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
if I win, you will have to stay and pvp to reclaim the title of being the best pvper again, but if you win, then you may quit pvping knowing that you are the best of them (and yes, i'm implying that i'm the best atm :smug:)
I do, lol, do u have adminfun plugin... /af god lol

Reactions: Tricoh

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Lmfaoo why not.
I accept your challenge

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
You literally beat my ass like 5 times in a row on duels. I feel insulted (jk jk), bad for what happened and how mean and rude people can be to let this happen. I hope you’ll be back at bank soon so we can fight together again :).

And guys, it’s her own choice. Don’t try to make this choice for her.

Loveyouxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
You literally beat my ass like 5 times in a row on duels. I feel insulted (jk jk), bad for what happened and how mean and rude people can be to let this happen. I hope you’ll be back at bank soon so we can fight together again :).

And guys, it’s her own choice. Don’t try to make this choice for her.

Loveyouxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox
rip
you beat mine too dw kek

Reactions: Powerfull

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land

If you lack pvp, doesn't mean you can't go back where you were or higher than what you were. If you fall down then just get back up again. Your just looking to far in yourself. Sorry about you retiring but remember you are you. Don't compare yourself to what you were and are. You maybe lack it now you say. But you back then is the same till today and you have more knowledge and awareness of the past. People can be rusty at things, doesn't mean they can't go back to their own doings. Laziness is normal, everyone gets tired of things. Just don't lose yourself, if people insult you then ok. Makes them look like an idiot, makes them salty since your good :p, but I understand. You cannot fight when your stressed. "Your just looking to far in yourself" Your just thinking too much, you cannot be worse than who you are. You cannot let people stop from what you love doing the most.

Reactions: Tricoh and Jabu