Robbed bank?!

Icey

Icel
Icel
May 4, 2018
Saturn
Today I made my way down to the vault and got bored to started clicking the invisible barrier, and the next thing I know i get money, and the chat says, "Icel has robbed the bank" This is a major bug because I got a and large amount of money, plus apparently it takes money from other people. Just wanted to let guys know!
Icel

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Icey

Icel
Icel
May 4, 2018
Saturn
I got 200k from it, but I gave theironjedi (I think that was his name) 40k because he lost that much from the robbery.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
It's kinda weird how TheIronJedi says that he lost 40k of that 200k since ive lost 80k, and i had way more money in my bank than he had. so either the system isnt right with taking the money or people's bank or the 40k he says he lost isnt the right amount. Im very sorry if im judging but this seems not right to me, besides that the bank shouldnt be robbable at all, wish this can get fixed very fast and the people get their money back <3

Apr 2, 2018
The Mariana Trench
It's kinda weird how TheIronJedi says that he lost 40k of that 200k since ive lost 80k, and i had way more money in my bank than he had. so either the system isnt right with taking the money or people's bank or the 40k he says he lost isnt the right amount. Im very sorry if im judging but this seems not right to me, besides that the bank shouldnt be robbable at all, wish this can get fixed very fast and the people get their money back <3
That is weird, Only lost 13.5k here and I had like 45m in bank

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
That is weird, Only lost 13.5k here and I had like 45m in bank
he had 145m
@Trump15024

Through The maze, Then There's A Code Using Levers, You Pull The Right One And It Opens :) Me And Lately Figured Did It
there are barriers blocking you from clicking the actual bag to collect the money from the bank.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
I think what @Icey meant is that she clicked on the barriers and it gave her money. But I think the mods patched it, since my friends tried it and didn't work