Case Closed Robbery 10/14/17-10/15/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatGuy

Oct 9, 2017
14 Hours ago a person named BeanHacks Raided my base now originally i had given up on finding him so i started on a new base and in the middle of building he had the nerve to show back up so i fired at him and he retaliated and then he left knowing his name i contact jr police pininibo to do some magic to find out who had opened and removed items from my chests it was all linked back to beanhacks

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
get the cop to
14 Hours ago a person named BeanHacks Raided my base now originally i had given up on finding him so i started on a new base and in the middle of building he had the nerve to show back up so i fired at him and he retaliated and then he left knowing his name i contact jr police pininibo to do some magic to find out who had opened and removed items from my chests it was all linked back to beanhacks
ask the cop to show evidence

Nekophilia

Sep 10, 2017
You should follow this format http://mccities.com/threads/court-case-format.1858/

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This was in the wild, sorry. It is fair game for anyone there...

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Sorry but you need to provide correct evidence, and also, all bases in the wild can be raided so unfortunately you cannot get your items back. Remember to lock all chests in the future by right clicking them with a sign :)

Reactions: Turkey
Status
Not open for further replies.