Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
1571549467989.png

MCcities Official Plot Auctions

We will be auctioning off 2 different properties today. All properties can be viewed through /pwarp (plot name)

You may only purchase one of these properties. Anyone found to be bypassing this ie. Paying friends to a purchase a property for themselves when they have already purchased one will be disqualified from any future plot auctions.

Whats Available?

Yatch ~ 124x14 Approximate

h53 ~ 84x68 Approximate

The Auction Will End on the 3rd of November at 12pm EST
(Bids placed at 12pm DO NOT COUNT)

Please Include your IGN, the name of the plot you are bidding on, the amount you wish to bid and what you wish to do with the plot when commenting! (This may determine whether you get the plot) :D

* Please include the name of the plot each time you bid, failure to do so will result in the bid being voided *

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Death_Inferno360
Yatch
7mil

I want the boat/ship because I never really owned any aerial/naval sort of type of place and it Will be really different to the place i used to own before. Besides this I like the sense of seclusion it gives and that is jut the right size for me to stay in. Not something overly too big not something too small but a place I can utilize as a base or a resting area.

h53
3mil

h53 is really nice the mansion is really good and has nice views and an outstanding build but if i were to pick between the 2, I would still pick the yatch. So if I do win the yatch you can just withdraw my bid from h53 because I don’t think it would be good for me to have both.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
LaylahsUnicorn
h53
I want this very badly because I've always wanted a permanent mansion to live in, it looks really cute and I would probably live there with some of my friends who also need homes, it looks very pretty!

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
LaylahsUnicorn
h53
So, the house looks amazing! I wanna get this plot to live in, I've always wanted a main house because normally, I am buy, sell, as I own a realtoring group where I normally do so, so if I could get a main house where I can just sit back and relax, and chill for a moment, would be great, because I have wanted a house like this for ages and now that it's up for auction it would be a great opportunity, now I know my bid isn't high, but I hope this is reasonable for you, thank you, and good luck to everyone participating. :)

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
bimyouu
4.2mil
h53
i mainly just want to preserve the build as it is made by a fairly old player who just pops on every so often. most older plots that you see go on resell nowadays get changed and it just loses the aspect of the history many have known it to be. this has been a dream home of mine to own since i joined.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
LaylahsUnicorn
h53
I know I am not the highest bid, but I really do hope I can win, because... I have always wanted a mansion for myself before, and this is a perfect opportunity to, it is a beautiful home and I wouldn't change anything about it to be honest, I am just looking for a place to relax, as I am normally always selling homes, and normally you don't see houses like this on the market, so I want to get this opprotunity, I hope I can win this home no matter what it takes, I will do it. Thank you, and good luck! :)

Simon32336

Nov 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
i mean i dont really play much anymore and im pretty sure the staff are know of this already, but the fact of staff "auctioning" off plots is just like a spit in the face, if the plot looks relitivly nice the only people who are going to be able to get it is the ones with 4+mil

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
i mean i dont really play much anymore and im pretty sure the staff are know of this already, but the fact of staff "auctioning" off plots is just like a spit in the face, if the plot looks relitivly nice the only people who are going to be able to get it is the ones with 4+mil
facts omg exactly it makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.