Status
Not open for further replies.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands

McCities' Official plot auction

We will be auctioning off 2 different properties today. All properties can be viewed through /pwarp (plot name)

You may only purchase one of these properties. Anyone found to be bypassing this (paying friends to a purchase a property for themselves when they have already purchased one) will be disqualified from any future plot auctions.

What's available?

Mansion3
Amb2

The auction will end the 10th of January 12 PM.
(Bids placed at 12 pm do not count!)

Please Include your IGN, the name of the plot you are bidding on, the amount you wish to bid and what you wish to do with the plot when commenting! (This may determine whether you get the plot) :D

* Please include the name of the plot each time you bid, failure to do so will result in the bid being voided *

The best of luck to the people that are bidding, and the best wishes for 2020 in advance <3

Last edited by a moderator:

RSOliveira

Architect
RSOliveira
RSOliveira
Apr 13, 2018
[ IGN ]
RSOliveira

[ Plot ]
Amb2

[ Bid ]
3 Million

[ Reason ]
To be honest, i already changed bases/house alot of times since i 1st joined the server, but i think this would be the one.

;3​

lxnxlybxy

Mar 4, 2018
[ IGN ]
ned_flanders_

[ Plot ]
Amb2

[ Bid ]
4 Million

[ Reason ]
I've been working hard on this server for a while saving up money to buy a mansion. Amb2 is spacious and elegant. I also like this mansion because there are some non-furnished areas I'd love to decorate. Lets please not give this beautiful house to a player with 20 mansions already that won't even touch it after they buy it.

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
ign: bimyouu
plot: amb2
bid: 8.5million
reasoning: I’m currently looking for a large enough plot to fit a modern mansion/museum on to show to the public what McCities has gone through over the years. Seeing as the plot needs updating, it’ll look exactly like a mini mansion but with a twist. First floor being a lobby and gift shop to purchase some old items, the top floor/floors to be a living space, and finally the basements to be filled with exhibits of old items like guns, armor, vehicles, furniture, etc..

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
ign: mmitchh
plot: amb2
bid: 9 million
reasoning: I would like this plot to be something for all players to come and see, like laggynabs ei5, multiple people have been added to the plot so that people can use it as they please within restriction. I'd like to be able to do similar to this plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.