Sappy milestone post (200 days) (beware///sappy stuff!!)

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Heya, this is going to be a doozy of a post with all the people I'd love to give a shout out to and reminisce about. (This post will be in two parts because of character limit)

So if you don't know me very well then the tl;dr is; I'm grateful for the people I've met here and this community for all the terrible, stressful, dramatic, no good times and all the fantastic, heartwarming, heart jerking times too.

Don't know when I'll ever leave, can't say I never will, but here's to all the more eventful times ahead of us.

(btw I don't know everyone's forum name, so I'll gradually edit along the way once I find u)(prepare also for a lot of rambling I'm just trying to get my thoughts out there)

I started in November of 2016 with my younger brother (DJBustaNut). I had come back to Minecraft after a long break from it. My previous "home" server remained frozen with all the staff abandoning it with naught but the passionate players remaining keeping it alive. I don't know why it was never deleted lol, and I believe it's still up, stuck in 1.7. I came back around version 1.10 and just searched for a server to play on with my brother and found Cities through like planetmc or something. He left and I remained <o/.
Now for some shoutouts in no real particular order~

To GOOM, kjr, misirmahjesus, and the bubble guy I don't quite remember the username.

You guys were the first friends I made here, kjr you were so sweet and I friggen loved all your builds and was so ecstatic when you came to me first to sell them. I stil remember the bar you guys had and my first time getting drunk there. GOOM you were pretty much a force to be reckoned with, being one of the few people with over a million at the time, and your temper. But you made things so much fun. same for jebus/jesus, honestly one of the funniest dudes ever I remember the day you were banned and still think the reasoning behind it sucked. hope you guys are doing well, wherever you are now!

@Izzie @Eve , Suzz, Elle_Bee, @EnderPort2

you guys were the most online during my night lurking times and I'm glad we actually got to talking then. I REMEMBER YOU TRIED TO HAVE SUZZ ARREST ME BTW, SMH. Elle loved my wild farm and y'all kept asking why I never moved out of wild lol. so suzz sold me h1113 and i moved all my stuff there. Then Enderport sold me dbum to make finally make my farms in city <3. I remember going to the old wild and making all those giant cobble elevators around spawn and then terrorizing that group that made their base out there. Izzie, we got closer sometime after me and realu married and I'm glad I got to talk to you a lot more, you're funny as hell and have such a matter of fact mindset. You always did what you wanted to and set your mind to and i loved and admired you for it.

_Iris_West/_Ravager/TimeSolstice
Gurl. You're one of the most special people I've met on here and my heart literally bursts with how much I love you ;w;. You pulled me out of the horrible emotional slump I was in around the time I joined with your big heart and taking on my stupid sense of humor x). Your builds remained, for the most part, untouched as I keep them in memory of you. I remember chillaxing with you during our all-nighters as you built them and we gossiped about the vigis or staff drama. Glad you finally friggen got discord <3

Realu
My best friend. We didn't end all too well and it was all my bad. I loved ya like a brother (sorry its cringe, but it's true) and you're always going to have a special place in my heart. We laughed and cried and opened up to each other and I told you so many things I didn't ever tell anybody else and I appreciate you sticking by during those times. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I wish you all the best with everything whatever you may do. You deserve all the goddamned happiness and good fortune that may find you. I'm grateful for all the little interactions we still have in our group chat even if id do nothing more to go back to how things used to be. Stay cheeky.

Gjegevey
God you're just, so amazing. You leave me in awe. I don't have all the right words to express just how much I love ya, ya cheeky brat. I would gush about everything if it wouldn't be too awkward to talk to you still after this post lmao.

@dwarflyncher

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! You honestly were like a lil sis to me, we shockingly had so much in common and it was absolutely addicting talking and bantering with you. Hope you're doing amazing wherever you are!!!!!!

SpongeTan Weiner Pants
your sick sense of humor put me in tears laughing and I love talking with you. alas, I am terribly awkward and can never find the right things to say to you. hope you never change!!

@TheDiamondTiger, @PixelPuppy, @PurpleTurkey
We talk often B) you guys get a shout out for just being an awesome group to talk to, you guys never fail to make me laugh and are always there with supporting words in weird and stressful times.
love you guys lots <3
Relatedly:
@Chloe1500
YOU'rE SO DARN CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAA. You were my favorite chief of police even to this day. You always kept so calm and cool even when they repeatedly teamed up on you or hunted ya down. You made it a point to help everyone who asked for your assistance and I admired your tenacity. Glad we kept in touch even after y'all quit L')

@Omar, @SniperBoyx
I don't quite remember how we met, I think it was through SNiperboy (who I met at the time as WickedHydra), and you're one of the kindest dudes I know. . Glad we're back in contact (': even if don't talk all that much you helped me with so much that I'm forever grateful for you to be here.
Sniper, oh my goodness I miss u too. We met when Rav and I were testing the brand new guns at the black market and you joined in, then became part of our vigi group. You further instilled the love for slimefun in me with explaining all the more it could do and then partnered up to craft items for everyone. You were such an awful cheeky brat and but your mean sense of humor kept always made me laugh. Hope you're doing well wherever ya are.

The Sauce Gang and Miggy
Y'all are absolutely dope, I look forward to when you're able to return with your new brood muahah

To the Vigis; Arrow, Jason, Flash
It's a love-hate thing. You had your moments but your bad ones have very much outweighed the good. I hope you guys are genuine in making a change for yourselves. Your shoutout is more so the fact that you guys invited me in and I got to be part of a subculture of the server that I thoroughly enjoyed. I appreciate y'all for having taken me in.

@Andesine
You left a void with your absence;_; you were an absolute queen of all areas of the server and I learned so much from you. thank you for everything you've done.

@laggynab
You were actually the first person to introduce me to other parts of slimefun besides the food. You took me to the nether to try out the hazmat suit and I was all amazed and crap ahah. To this day I don't know if you're always in character or if its how you genuinely are. You have the biggest heart and biggest dgaf attitude and you make an everlasting impression with everyone you meet. Thank you for being a part of this community and for the things you've done for it!

@Daniela_x0113
ur a qt, you have a quip for everything and I never got bored talking with ya <3

Last edited:

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
The group of boys and gals that I've met in passing who I've enjoyed helping and who have always kept things lively. You hold a special place in my memories so I tend to miss you when I think about your missing

presence.

@ItzJazzMade (You're so imaginative, never gets boring with you around <3 thank you for everything and being there)

@Trump15024 (You’ve had the most drastic character development of anyone I’ve ever met on here. Don’t fret and stress over silly things you goose, you’re doing amazing with what’s been given to you.)

@Davina

@ndemrose1 (you’re amazing <3 love talkin with you about everythin you big ol cutie. Thanks for stickin around)

@fullofgracie (GURL GET DISCORD ALREADY. LOVE YOU)

@tweetyfreak

@Legit5 (My favorite rp kid, you were so fierce and cute I miss u lotstststs)

@zombiekeelleer

@XxSnowBearxX (mega qt)

@Aero (funny as hell, thank you for everything as well)

@Death (i think it's love-hate lol, but you have done a lot for me. you helped me with things no one cared to at times. thank you)

@Powerfull

@Atlair

@Laurel

@Ena

@Peppah (thank you for regioning star labs!!!!)

@Panguin

@DelicateBean

@Owen
@Toryn and @Wonder

@MicroSoSoft

@Magic_Terminator and @CreeperCJG

@FinnHC (You were the best grandpa Jay, your story times were great lol)

@ShowerCUrtain

@eddy (u sassy b, love you)

@blu3skyler (you have the sweetest giggles, never forgot the sound. sorry for being a weirdo but u a mega qt. stay chill~)

@Jaypi0

@Spyders_Crypt

@Graphic_elf

@LeeroyMooshoo312

@MD_Brothers

@_Ender09_

@Jo3512

@Heather (Your professionalism is what I admired most about you.)

@ImKate (personally one of my favorite staff members, you were kind and spunky. I miss you lots and hope you're doing great wherever u are <3)

izzyb (i remember when you and your then boyfriend were one of the biggest drug dealers on the server at the time lmao, loved your club)

@Vegenes and @EmileeJc

@Jelly_Jockstrap (you're a great dude, hope you come back soon!)

@koekie_w (What you did for navybase is absolutely amazing. The place is very special to me for various reasons and your makeover absolutely did it wonders and did it so much justice. thank you so much)

@Ltg_Flipper (LOVE LOVE LOVE watching movies with ya and thank you for being you, you adorable munchkin)

@Dwimmer (you surprise me sometimes ahah, thank you for everything)

@Bluevery01 (My first husband lol)

@Lemonss (Holy heck, I still think of ya to this day. thank you for all the help and all the laughs!)

@DonutOffendMe

@StarFire_101

@frohoffen

@x_Mackenzie_x

@Ciel/VolumeXero (You were a moody cutie, thank you for helping me out when i was new!)

@CupcakeCrazy/Intellectual

@Taze4570 (CHEEKIEST OF CHEEKIES, lmao miss you)

@MarieViolet/Mariewalrus

Marce (u a beast, stay feisty)

@Pigpuns and @acfuffy

@InfernoW1nd

@Pengy2552

@lostinthewqrld

@nibble (i luv woo uwu)

@Faheem (you’ve done an absolutely amazing job. Thank you.)

And shout out to @Robert DeVries who recently joined and became one of my newest gang members! Looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish here!!!

And to the staff team, I love working with you all!
I hope I didn't forget anyone!! If I did give a shout
(To those that have made it this far in reading,this thread is also an AMA of sorts~ Ask away my pretties.)

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Legit5 (My favorite rp kid, you were so fierce and cute I miss u lotstststs)

/QUOTE]

Say what...
Uuum watcha saaay.

Congrats on the 200 days you truly are and will always be the godmother of the server.

Ties and allies everywhere. Part of the biggest family and a very advanced sf general!

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
The group of boys and gals that I've met in passing who I've enjoyed helping and who have always kept things lively. You hold a special place in my memories so I tend to miss you when I think about your missing

presence.

MadGalaxie (You're so imaginative, never gets boring with you around <3 thank you for everything and being there)

Trump15024 (You’ve had the most drastic character development of anyone I’ve ever met on here. Don’t fret and stress over silly things you goose, you’re doing amazing with what’s been given to you.)

_Davina

Ndemrose1 (you’re amazing <3 love talkin with you about everythin you big ol cutie. Thanks for stickin around)

cloutgracie (GURL GET DISCORD ALREADY. LOVE YOU)

tweetyfreak

Legit5 (My favorite rp kid, you were so fierce and cute I miss u lotstststs)

zombiekeelleer

SnowBear (mega qt)

Willow (funny as hell, thank you for everything as well)

DeathInferno (i think it's love-hate lol, but you have done a lot for me. you helped me with things no one cared to at times. thank you)

Powerfull

Arius

MissFrosty

Ena

Peppa (thank you for regioning star labs!!!!)

MagicalPanguin (even tho you're being a butt rn smh)

DelicateBean

Owen

Toryn and Wonder

MicroSoSoft

Magic_Terminator and CreeperCJG

FinnHC (You were the best grandpa Jay, your story times were great lol)

ShowerCurtain

Edemata (u sassy b, love you)

blu3skyler (you have the sweetest giggles, never forgot the sound. sorry for being a weirdo but u a mega qt. stay chill~)

Jaypi0

Spyders_Crypt

Graphic_Elf

LeeroyMooshoo

MD_Brothers/SilverNinja

_Ender09_

Jo3512

Heather (Your professionalism is what I admired most about you.)

ImKate (personally one of my favorite staff members, you were kind and spunky. I miss you lots and hope you're doing great wherever u are <3)

izzyb (i remember when you and your then boyfriend were one of the biggest drug dealers on the server at the time lmao, loved your club)

Vegenes and Emilee

Jelly_Jockstrap (you're a great dude, hope you come back soon!)

Koekie (What you did for navybase is absolutely amazing. The place is very special to me for various reasons and your makeover absolutely did it wonders and did it so much justice. thank you so much)

Ltg_Flipper (LOVE LOVE LOVE watching movies with ya and thank you for being you, you adorable munchkin)

Dwimmer (you surprise me sometimes ahah, thank you for everything)

Bluevery01 (My first husband lol)

Lemonss (Holy heck, I still think of ya to this day. thank you for all the help and all the laughs!)

DonutOffendMe

Starfire_101

ItzLexicorn/Frohoffen

x_Mackenzie_x

Ciel/VolumeXero (You were a moody cutie, thank you for helping me out when i was new!)

CupcakeCrazy/Intellectual

Taze4570 (CHEEKIEST OF CHEEKIES, lmao miss you)

MarieViolet/Mariewalrus

Marce (u a beast, stay feisty)

Pigpuns and Acfuffy

InfernoW1nd

Pengy2552

Seb

Nibble (i luv woo uwu)

Faheem (you’re doing an absolutely amazing job, you’ve brought a bit of spark back and you’re invested in wanting to know what everyones wants and needs are. Thank you.)

And shout out to Zero_Industria who recently joined and became one of my newest gang members! Looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish here!!!

And to the staff team, I love working with you all!
I hope I didn't forget anyone!! If I did give a shout
(To those that have made it this far in reading,this thread is also an AMA of sorts~ Ask away my pretties.)
:O I'm on the list. Thanks for helping out always :D Love talking to ya

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Omggg Frozty! Congrats on 200 days, what an accomplishment! I remember always looking up to you as a noob, you being the wise and powerful, and how it was such an honor to become helper with you. I remember one time when you gave me a ton of puffer fish that you didn’t want that I might’ve ate all of... ;) can’t wait to make more memories with you ❤