Scammed by louveza

Y0raiz0r

Jan 2, 2017
Dagon's Dungeon
1: I am accusing @Louveza
2: She asked me and @Optic-Nuke47 to build her a house in creative so she could transfer it and she said she would pay between 400k to a mil and after we are almost done @Intima is scammed out of 30k because she cant pay meaning she couldn't pay us either.
3: @Optic-Nuke47 has screenshots that will be posted in comments.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1: I am accusing @Louveza
2: She asked me and @Optic-Nuke47 to build her a house in creative so she could transfer it and she said she would pay between 400k to a mil and after we are almost done @Intima is scammed out of 30k because she cant pay meaning she couldn't pay us either.
3: @Optic-Nuke47 has screenshots that will be posted in comments.
I think louveza is taking this too far @staff ... They are getting players to do things for them even though they (louveza) has no money .

Reactions: Y0raiz0r

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
No lmaoo guys this is whatthe actually happened. If you dontfollow believe look in the chat logs and I want staff to, look there too. Cuz I remember specifically saying. "Im gonna pay you depending on how good it is" and "im only gonna pay you when its been transferred"
So they made me one house tower thing. Which is still there btw,. And I said I didn't like so make another one. They were like "sure thats, fine" amd started to make another one. And when people in chat randomly started toto say that I scammed someone they stopped makingthe tower. So im not gonna pay them or anything cuz the deal was that I was gonna pay them for a COMPLETED tower that I LIKED and had been TRANSFERRED over to my survival land.
And I want staff or whoever can to check the chat logs cuz thats exactly what happened

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No lmaoo guys this is whatthe actually happened. If you dontfollow believe look in the chat logs and I want staff to, look there too. Cuz I remember specifically saying. "Im gonna pay you depending on how good it is" and "im only gonna pay you when its been transferred"
So they made me one house tower thing. Which is still there btw,. And I said I didn't like so make another one. They were like "sure thats, fine" amd started to make another one. And when people in chat randomly started toto say that I scammed someone they stopped makingthe tower. So im not gonna pay them or anything cuz the deal was that I was gonna pay them for a COMPLETED tower that I LIKED and had been TRANSFERRED over to my survival land.
And I want staff or whoever can to check the chat logs cuz thats exactly what happened
Well youre kinda right but, the part of you scamming on the other post affected this which the other one has lethal evidence

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Why would you make multiple deals when you are broke though ... if you couldn't afford a statue for 30k, what made you think you could buy this house !?

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Why would you make multiple deals when you are broke though ... if you couldn't afford a statue for 30k, what made you think you could buy this house !?
Well by the time they had made one maybe I would have had enough money. And also maybe my friend was gonna pay or gimme some miney

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well by the time they had made one maybe I would have had enough money. And also maybe my friend was gonna pay or gimme some miney
Hahahahh 400k-1mil is no joke and a building with 2 people doing it would take about a few days around 3 days and 5 at the max

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Either way I tolf them im only gonna paypay ifif I like it. And I.didnt. they agreed withto my terms too
If you don't like the way players build, you could've asked an architect, as that's our job. If you were really concerned with build quality you would've hired one.

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
If you don't like the way players build, you could've asked an architect, as that's our job. If you were really concerned with build quality you would've hired one.
Well I said in chatthe is anyone goodelse at builidng towers, and he said yes. And he isnt good. He agreed.to the deal so I dont need toto pay him

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well I said in chatthe is anyone goodelse at builidng towers, and he said yes. And he isnt good. He agreed.to the deal so I dont need toto pay him
Youre honestly so choosie and if u were so choosie then give them a specific design how u like it cus i could say that to anyone i buy a house irl that is built for you tyen be like i dont like it you cant say that cus people spent there effort and no one wants to build a for a player who has so much specification and is such a nuissace, if u wanted something how u like it then do it yourself. if u cant do better than them then dont complain. Simple

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017
Me being "choosie" has nothing to do withwith it. I clearlt said im only gonna pay if I like it. If they had a problem they should have told me beforeto they started

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Me being "choosie" has nothing to do withwith it. I clearlt said im only gonna pay if I like it. If they had a problem they should have told me beforeto they started
Gosh i wont mess with you any longer as its pointless to mess with you as you should have gave Them specificstions to how u want it to look before letting them build it. And you will continously place excuses over excuses and keep dodging the question anyways and it will only make it harder for staff so ill stop

Reactions: Turkey

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
All I'm going to say is, please spare the time of innocent players and hire an architect next time :)