Case Closed scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkjcfarms

Dec 30, 2017
Wishing I was in the mountains
1. i got scammed by @cowgirl152 and @KodaYoda

2. i got scammed on a house deal it was with cowgirl152 and kodayoda it started off by me say in /ad about how i wanted to buy a beach house. kodayoda said "my friend has one" so i went to look at she tped me in i looked around it was a nice house so i offered her 200k .she said ok so she got her friend or cowgirl152 to come by the place i said resell it for 200k. then kodayoda said my friend doesnt like selling it like this she wanted me to give her the 200k then she give it to cowgirl then she would put it up for 0 dollars. I tried to say no and she said ok give me 100k and i will list it for get her to list it for 100k. I said no so kodayoda said ok guess you will not get it so i said ok i gave her the 100k and she left. i asked cowgirl to put it up for sale she said what and said she didn't know. then yoda said to leave her out of it and i said where is my 100k she said i spent it and said you fell for it

im sorry if the paragragh was a bit messy i have photo evidence but it is on my ipad if you want to see it msg me on Instagram @shadowknight34

Status
Not open for further replies.