Case Closed [Scamming] Suing smallfry1234567

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruskeen_bucket

Jan 21, 2016
chicago
*(Ruskeen_Bucket (Sister)is writing this because MelonHead61200 is not able to post threads yet on her forum account)******

MelonHead61200 is accusing smallfry1234567 of scamming her $500,000. they tried selling a house and came to a conclusion/agreement the house for $10,000, then to $5,000. There was no sign in front of house so she did /as buy NA-H4 and it said NA-H4 has been bought for $500,000. she then said he scammed her on global chat and he killed her then left the server.

Jdogg1711 and I [Ruskeen_Bucket] were on a skype call when it happened and i was at my desk talking to melonhead61200, Jdogg and i both were on another server then quickly joined mccities and all of us messaged a different mod. smallfry1234567 has been accused of scamming other players while i was looking at forums. please get back to us as soon as possible, thanks

Jdogg1711

Jan 23, 2016
I even messaged smallfry asking "Why did u scam my friend of 900k." (Is what I thought she said at first due to poor hearing on my part.) and he replied with. "Who's Your Friend." I simply said "MelonHead61200." and he repeated to tell me that "she was a liar and he never scammed her for that much money." Then He left the server before my next message asking him to please give back the money because it was not allowed. Please Help Us in getting back the money. Thank You

D

Deleted member 832

*(Ruskeen_Bucket (Sister)is writing this because MelonHead61200 is not able to post threads yet on her forum account)******

MelonHead61200 is accusing smallfry1234567 of scamming her $500,000. they tried selling a house and came to a conclusion/agreement the house for $10,000, then to $5,000. There was no sign in front of house so she did /as buy NA-H4 and it said NA-H4 has been bought for $500,000. she then said he scammed her on global chat and he killed her then left the server.

Jdogg1711 and I [Ruskeen_Bucket] were on a skype call when it happened and i was at my desk talking to melonhead61200, Jdogg and i both were on another server then quickly joined mccities and all of us messaged a different mod. smallfry1234567 has been accused of scamming other players while i was looking at forums. please get back to us as soon as possible, thanks
Well well well, Ruskeen Bucket robbed me so I'm going to sue him now :)

ruskeen_bucket

Jan 21, 2016
chicago
Well well well, Ruskeen Bucket robbed me so I'm going to sue him now :)
:) i kindly gave back everything as you asked, apologized, i returned everything and even told u to remove my name from the plot, which you still havnt. i thoroughly apologized for my misbehavior and gave you $10,000. and it wasnt me who was robbed, it was melonhead. i never brought your name up during this case until now. thanks for helping.

there is a screenshot showing on /as me your plot name.

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 832

:) i kindly gave back everything as you asked, apologized, i returned everything and even told u to remove my name from the plot, which you still havnt. i thoroughly apologized for my misbehavior and gave you $10,000. and it wasnt me who was robbed, it was melonhead. i never brought your name up during this case until now. thanks for helping.

there is a screenshot showing on /as me your plot name.
Ok, sorry about that, I'll remove you

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
No one is listening to us. SMALLFRY IS A SCAMMER! heed my advice and steer clear from him!

H

Heather

You should always check the price of the region personally before buying either with the sign on the property or doing /as info (region name). However, this scamming has been extremely excessive and I will be dealing with him personally. My ruling is that Smallfry will be banned for scamming to an excessive degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.