Schematica

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
Just wondering about Schematica. I know its in the disallowed mods part of the rules, however I was hoping this only means you can't use it to build. I would like to know if i can use to save builds?

Reactions: ramdon

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Just wondering about Schematica. I know its in the disallowed mods part of the rules, however I was hoping this only means you can't use it to build. I would like to know if i can use to save builds?
I mean tbh schematica would really help in building, like having some sort of a guide so its easier to build etc..

I think its not allowed cause you can save builds that are built/owned by the server. Which they dont allow it cause, other players who go on can just use schematica and save any build they wish to do so thats why schematica is not allowed I think and other reasons like people can see whats inside other peoples houses etc..

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
@ItzJazzMade. Thats not what I mean screenshots can only capture so much, it would be handy to save entire builds so if needed you could easily recreate in other places