School Interior Poll + What would you like to see or want in McCities School? (2nd Poll)

Should We Change the School Interior?

• Of Course!

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not Really..

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Since the votes are getting Higher for "Not Really" for the Exterior of the school, I've decided to do one last poll in seeing if people would like some new interior for the school and change up some things such as the outdoors and even touch in some secrets spots of the school.
What Do you think?
-=-=

What would you like to see or want in McCities School?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Again, why is there a need for it? Also as a principal if ur sharing the vote with the public u prob should have a bias of "Of Course!" With an added exclamation mark, and then the other option being "Not really..." with ellipses and a hesitant answer, but just my opinion :)

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Again, why is there a need for it? Also as a principal if ur sharing the vote with the public u prob should have a bias of "Of Course!" With an added exclamation mark, and then the other option being "Not really..." with ellipses and a hesitant answer, but just my opinion :)
I don't see where you ending this off. As a Principal, it's my duty to help players learn new things about McCities or Minecraft in general. I'm making public votes to see if Players want a new school and if I change is necessary or not. I don't want your opinions if they're always gonna be on a negative note.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I don’t see where this is going, but like my other suggestion, just redo the attic perhaps. The school is fine in its current state, but you can also possibly fix the break room thingy beside the counselors office. But really not much changed need to be added. I think for me the changes are more self explanatory so I really don’t see why a poll is needed. I would suggest to take more feedback over votes since atleast you can see what to improve and what people want instead of just voting because sometimes there is no solid idea they want but they vote yes so it can be confusing ish i guess.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I don't see where you ending this off. As a Principal, it's my duty to help players learn new things about McCities or Minecraft in general. I'm making public votes to see if Players want a new school and if I change is necessary or not. I don't want your opinions if they're always gonna be on a negative note.
im not being rude, I'm just trying to ask you to not be biased if ur putting it to the public- also what edits do you think the school could use?