School rebuilt?

• Only Exterior - rebuilt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Many people are complaining about the current school and how it's "outdated" I want to make sure everyone enjoys the school!
-
Please make sure to vote and make sure to leave suggestions of what you want!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
this was already voted on some time ago, public said no. Hope it stays that way. Though we can consider a new modern looking school in the new city, I don't think the building is outdated or needs replacament. Won't fix the current inactive status of the school.

Maybe consider training players to become teachers? So that you can teach them how to be good role models and how to teach a class of their liking.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
this was already voted on some time ago, public said no. Hope it stays that way. Though we can consider a new modern looking school in the new city, I don't think the building is outdated or needs replacament. Won't fix the current inactive status of the school.

Maybe consider training players to become teachers? So that you can teach them how to be good role models and how to teach a class of their liking.
Not saying that it will fix the inactivity of the school. However, our plans were to make a modern looking school.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Keep in mind, the school was outdated in the beginning when it was finished.

Reactions: Trump15024