Resolved SeaFrontH1 purchase issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

342niki

Jan 1, 2017
Today I bought SeaFrontH1 for 600k as shown in the screenshots, but when I bought it it went straight into selling mode for 500k and I couldn't stop the resell because it said I didn't own the land, this is a little triggering because I had to work hard for that money and now it's all gone. But I'm sure you will be able to help us! Also, it proves the house was purchased, and that I had that amount of money in the screenshots.

Attachments

Reactions: Powerfull and Minty
D

Deleted member 832

Today I bought SeaFrontH1 for 600k as shown in the screenshots, but when I bought it it went straight into selling mode for 500k and I couldn't stop the resell because it said I didn't own the land, this is a little triggering because I had to work hard for that money and now it's all gone. But I'm sure you will be able to help us! Also, it proves the house was purchased, and that I had that amount of money in the screenshots.
I live next door, H2. If you see me feel free to pop in I guess

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Put the plot back into your name, you probably accidentally clicked 'sell region' or something after buying, casing it to be given back to the server and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.