IMPORTANT Server Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello players,
If you have tried to join the server you will see that it is down. We are currently running into some host issues and are trying to resolve them hence the whitelist is up. Check back on this post often for any updates i will provide.
There is currently NO estimated time as to when server will be up.
Thank you as always,

Comments

Status

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Uhm isn't it dangerous to update it to 1.14.1 ;-;? Will we loose the /action plugin? and the /vehicle plugin? :( I got to climb oceanmansion barefoot one more time D:

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Good Luck on fixing these issues and hopefully we can get as much of those issues fixed and a lot more lag to go away! anyways Good Luck once again with fixing the issues that's being fixed right now, @laggynab the reason why the server is down is because its white listed due to maintenance going on, as @JustYourTypical said in the first message before anyone commented "We are currently running into some host issues and are trying to resolve them hence the whitelist is up. " he also said towards the end of the message "There is currently NO estimated time as to when server will be up. " both of those lines in quotes here are word for word from the announcement message. He also said He would keep us updated in this thread, the server is not going to die, it will be back soon, hopefully not too long, and we all should not worry about this and wait for any new updates @JustYourTypical posts here, as i said Please don't worry about this issue, the staff team is all working as hard as they can in a timely manor to get it back up and running for us. @JustYourTypical I hope you are fine that i wrote this message, because it seems like laggynab was pretty worried about this, so i was trying to explain it to him and letting everyone else know that we should NOT worry about any of this because you said you would post updates about this on this announcement. One last time to everyone, There Is NO need to be worried about any of this, admins have it under control and are working on it as fast and as hard as they can to get the server back up for us as soon as they are able to. And I would like to Thank You guys for reading this message! Have A Great Day!

Remember, The Choices You Make Today Shape Your World Tomorrow!

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Good Luck on fixing these issues and hopefully we can get as much of those issues fixed and a lot more lag to go away! anyways Good Luck once again with fixing the issues that's being fixed right now, @laggynab the reason why the server is down is because its white listed due to maintenance going on, as @JustYourTypical said in the first message before anyone commented "We are currently running into some host issues and are trying to resolve them hence the whitelist is up. " he also said towards the end of the message "There is currently NO estimated time as to when server will be up. " both of those lines in quotes here are word for word from the announcement message. He also said He would keep us updated in this thread, the server is not going to die, it will be back soon, hopefully not too long, and we all should not worry about this and wait for any new updates @JustYourTypical posts here, as i said Please don't worry about this issue, the staff team is all working as hard as they can in a timely manor to get it back up and running for us. @JustYourTypical I hope you are fine that i wrote this message, because it seems like laggynab was pretty worried about this, so i was trying to explain it to him and letting everyone else know that we should NOT worry about any of this because you said you would post updates about this on this announcement. One last time to everyone, There Is NO need to be worried about any of this, admins have it under control and are working on it as fast and as hard as they can to get the server back up for us as soon as they are able to. And I would like to Thank You guys for reading this message! Have A Great Day!

Remember, The Choices You Make Today Shape Your World Tomorrow!
We can read ourselves, no need to literally copy paste faheem's message

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
@Optic
Why did you @ him like 10299484 times
try doing 10299484 subtracted by 10299481 to get the answer of 3 times, i only mentioned typical in that message 3 times, the number you said is 3,433,161.33 times more than the amount i actually mentioned typical, take 10299484 and divide that by 3, to get 3433161.33 times more than the amount of times i actually mentioned typical, I am afraid you were way off the amount of times i actually mentioned him, thanks for reading all the math in this message.

Status