Not open for further replies.

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
Username: HttpWillow

What you were doing before this occurred: I had just previously logged in about 3 minutes earlier and was going to farm my slimefun plants in urbanhouse18

What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: I went downstairs to farm out my area of slimefun plants but only a few were actually coming out and giving me the slimefun plant item. I couldn't tell if it was just my mouse or lag but it continued and Sundae told me to report it. I don't think I've really 'lost' anything as all I have to do to 'unfreeze' it is destroy the plant, but all I get back is the bush and not the actual item. Plants not cooperating and cooperating listed down below. (cooperating meaning they react and give me an item when I right click, not cooperating meaning the opposite)

Cooperating: Cranberries, grapes, tea leafs, and mustard seeds.

Not cooperating: Sweet potatoes, strawberries, elderberries, raspberries, cowberries, blueberries, and pineapples.

To add onto this report, the same thing is happening on my other property, amh28. The cabbages, tomatoes and strawberries aren't responding. I don't know if this is exactly urgent but I thought it was odd and would rather not be banned for not reporting a bug, so there ya go :}

Last edited:

QueenGoomy

Verified
QueenGoomy
QueenGoomy
Citizen
Jun 21, 2018
U.S. Oven
mmiy482.weebly.com
Same thing with lettuce, I logged on today too and those sf plants were corrupted. Just break them with left click and hopefully youll get the actual bush/plant back, you can regrow it and it won't be corrupted anymore. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.