Denied simons' arch app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon32336

Nov 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
1. What is your username?

Simon32336

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)

Milionare

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yes my discord is Simon32336#9515

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) /plot home 2(the big church and the modern house) then /plot home 3 (a 66x67 modern mansion)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

I enjoy building for fun, and get complemented for my builds all the time, so. Thought I’d make a good arch

6. How would you contribute to community projects?

I’d help with any/all community projects and if there is someone who wants a house built, but not a lot of money I’ll see how low I can bring my cost down to

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
The medieval building is nice, but there isn't much interior. The modern house on plot 2 also doesn't have much interior to look at, and the other modern house has some flat sides. Generally, the modern interior is nice :) I like how you used up a lot of space. I'd like to see more city-like builds though, like smaller 25x25? decorated houses. Try out a traditional and/or another modern house, and perhaps some landscaping. Recent bad behavior is also contributing to this denied application. Reapply in a couple weeks with a few new builds (and make sure to follow all rules).

Status
Not open for further replies.