Smile ^-^ || @Lauren

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyo everyone ^-^ I hope your all having an amazing day <3 So every once in a while, i like to post about life. And lately ive been talking to so many people, about their lives, and what their challenges are. And its made me so happy to be able help, and talk to people about their lives. McCities is so amazing, its given me an opportunity to connect and meet people from all around the world.
A lot of you know about my personal challenges, my anxiety, my parents... and its something i havent posted on forums for a while. I love you guys, and you make me smile every single day <3 Its gotten really tough sometimes... and i never felt like i could open up about any of my stuggles, until i came here, i have never seen a sever with people so loving and so kind. ^-^ I feel so blessed to be here, i have no idea what i could have done to deserve this <3
But this is a post about the people ive been talking to lately, on and off the sever, people who i have met through the sever, because the wonderful thing about this sever is, you get to met the amazing people ON the sever, and then whats truely special is you get to meet the people they know, and it honestly builds the most loving and wonderful community <3
So im so thankful that so many people have been chatting with me about their lives, cause it has honestly been so inspiring... to see what someone else is going through, and to hear how they feel, and to be able to feel like i can help... its the greatest thing in the world. As much as i love talking to you guys about all the wonderful moments in life, i just as much think its important to talk about the bad things... I love you all so much.. and i hope you all know, that i would die if it meant saving anyone of your lifes... and im saying this 100% serious... i would... because i love you guys so much... and i hope you all know that <3 These people who have shared their stories with me, have made me look at life in a whole new way. They have made me feel grateful, they have showed me that life does get better, and they have proven to me that not everything is in your control, but if you focus on whats is in your control, you can do anything. They have showed me there is always a happy ending for everyone. And i just wanted to tell you all this, because i know for a fact no one has a perfect life, everyone has their own struggle. <3
I just want to let you guys know, im here for you, if you ever need anything. Ill be here for you when you know you need me, and when you dont think you need me... because you guys are my family... and thats what family does. You dont have to like me, and you can push me away if you want, but ill always come back begging to help, b/c i dont belive in giving up on people... its never over until its over.
So many people on this sever have been pushing for a better community, they make sacrifices every single day, to build a better place... and i admire those people, it takes everything to put the community's wellness in front of your own personal wants, and i cant say how amazed by how many people stepped forwards and put the community before themselves. <3 Its truely an amazing thing to see, and im so thankful to be alive at such a time where i get to see it with my very own eyes. ^-^
I love you guys so much, and i dont think i have ever explained the story behind "Don't Forget To Smile"... so here goes, when i was about 12 yrs old, i was already struggling with suicidal thoughts, and self confidence... and one day at my gymnastics meet, right before i got on floor, my coach says "Laurel... Dont Forget To Smile" now thats a pretty common reminder for a coach to say... but something about "Dont Forget To Smile" really stuck with me, and i ended up getting a wall decal, custom phone case, custom laptop case, everything you could think of, with the words "Dont Forget To Smile" on them, because it was a small reminder to myself every single day that if i just put on a small smile everyday, i could do anything... i would be the best version of myself possible. And to some people it seems to be a silly little quotes i made up, but to me, every time i see it, all i can hear is my coach saying it, and all my mental notes going through my head "point your toes, straighten your legs, arms up, tight" and then the perfect landing... and thats why i say it everytime i log off for the night, so that hopefully i can at least make one person smile the same stupid little smile i made when i first heard the words "Dont Forget To Smile" <3

Wow guys xD that got really emotional, i hope this made at least one person smile today <3 ^-^ Life is the greatest gift possible, and being alive alone, should give you a reason to smile <3 Have an amazing day everyone <3 and Dont Forget To Smile.... ;)

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Awwhhh, I'm going to cry <3 You're so sweet and amazing Lauren, and when you check up on me to make sure I'm doing okay it makes me so happy and feel so loved. Your posts on here and messages in chat always brighten up my day, and I want you to know that I'm so thankful that you're always here for me and that I will always be here for you.

I love this server also, because I've been able to open up to people about things that I have never been able to talk to people irl about, and it has improved my life a lot. People like you keep on making this server such an amazing place, ilysm. <3

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
@Lauren Your The Best! Because Of You Everyday I Read A New Quote That I Remember Through The Day And Even On The Server I Don't Kill People And Things I Do Jobs For Free Because I Know How Hard Times Can Be Sometimes.

And @jazz450 ik we arnt best of friends but i hope in the future we can become closer, maybe not friends, but closer

Thx Guys

Reactions: Laurel and Minty