QueenMelone

Architect
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
Well everyone, I'm not quitting, oh no I intend to come back and hop on minechat every so often, but my parents have decided that I can't have a computer anymore. I no longer have a way to play minecraft. I don't know when I'll get another one, it could be two years before I have full access again. Even then, I'll be either a busy high school student or a busy college student so I likely won't take up the role of Architect again.
I'm really going to miss this server and the people on it. I'm going to miss building and goofing off. Minechat just isn't the same as actually being in the game.
I suppose this is my resignation as Sr Arch as well. I would like to request an actual reason for that job to exist, as well as an incentive to do the job. You're welcome, successor.
And now, all I have left to say for now is, if Kiri decides to be dangerous and put my castle on resell, whoever buys it better not tear it down *im watching youuu*

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Millionaire
Mar 22, 2017
My gaming Mac :p
;-;

nuuuuuuu don't go my queen D: U have always been such a good face to see in tab, I wish u the best of luck, hope I can get ur castle and save it forever xD

Best of luck in life,
cp

Laurel

Verified
MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Citizen
Well everyone, I'm not quitting, oh no I intend to come back and hop on minechat every so often, but my parents have decided that I can't have a computer anymore. I no longer have a way to play minecraft. I don't know when I'll get another one, it could be two years before I have full access again. Even then, I'll be either a busy high school student or a busy college student so I likely won't take up the role of Architect again.
I'm really going to miss this server and the people on it. I'm going to miss building and goofing off. Minechat just isn't the same as actually being in the game.
I suppose this is my resignation as Sr Arch as well. I would like to request an actual reason for that job to exist, as well as an incentive to do the job. You're welcome, successor.
And now, all I have left to say for now is, if Kiri decides to be dangerous and put my castle on resell, whoever buys it better not tear it down *im watching youuu*
Aw, you have always been so kind to me, and one of the greatest inspirations to me! I wish you the best, and i rlly wish i could buy chu a new laptop T_T i wish

DarkEmeraldXD

Most Valued Player
Verified
OofPeggy
OofPeggy
Citizen
Aug 26, 2017
My mother. *Thanks mom*
omg! I already knew u ahd to leave, but this post amde me 10000000x more sad! mel ilysm!!!!! its gonna be sad not seeing u on the server anymore but im super happy ill have discord and instagram to contact u <3 <3 (pstt what should i do bout our cave!!) ilysm gr8 granny i hope to see u on the server (minechat) from time to time <3

Death

Mar 18, 2017
*stab*
*stab*?!?!?!?!

*stab castle stab*