*sniff*

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
Well everyone, I'm not quitting, oh no I intend to come back and hop on minechat every so often, but my parents have decided that I can't have a computer anymore. I no longer have a way to play minecraft. I don't know when I'll get another one, it could be two years before I have full access again. Even then, I'll be either a busy high school student or a busy college student so I likely won't take up the role of Architect again.
I'm really going to miss this server and the people on it. I'm going to miss building and goofing off. Minechat just isn't the same as actually being in the game.
I suppose this is my resignation as Sr Arch as well. I would like to request an actual reason for that job to exist, as well as an incentive to do the job. You're welcome, successor.
And now, all I have left to say for now is, if Kiri decides to be dangerous and put my castle on resell, whoever buys it better not tear it down *im watching youuu*

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
;-;

nuuuuuuu don't go my queen D: U have always been such a good face to see in tab, I wish u the best of luck, hope I can get ur castle and save it forever xD

Best of luck in life,
cp

Reactions: QueenMelone

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Well everyone, I'm not quitting, oh no I intend to come back and hop on minechat every so often, but my parents have decided that I can't have a computer anymore. I no longer have a way to play minecraft. I don't know when I'll get another one, it could be two years before I have full access again. Even then, I'll be either a busy high school student or a busy college student so I likely won't take up the role of Architect again.
I'm really going to miss this server and the people on it. I'm going to miss building and goofing off. Minechat just isn't the same as actually being in the game.
I suppose this is my resignation as Sr Arch as well. I would like to request an actual reason for that job to exist, as well as an incentive to do the job. You're welcome, successor.
And now, all I have left to say for now is, if Kiri decides to be dangerous and put my castle on resell, whoever buys it better not tear it down *im watching youuu*
Aw, you have always been so kind to me, and one of the greatest inspirations to me! I wish you the best, and i rlly wish i could buy chu a new laptop T_T i wish

Reactions: Powerfull

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
omg! I already knew u ahd to leave, but this post amde me 10000000x more sad! mel ilysm!!!!! its gonna be sad not seeing u on the server anymore but im super happy ill have discord and instagram to contact u <3 <3 (pstt what should i do bout our cave!!) ilysm gr8 granny i hope to see u on the server (minechat) from time to time <3

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Nononono
MY QUEEN! :*(
The kingdom is falling apart!
The army is losing
We will all miss your kindness and ego..
Good luck and play in the library!

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
Bye Melone!! You seem like an awesome person I would love to have known you better... Gl in life!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
*stab*
*stab*?!?!?!?!

*stab castle stab*