Case Closed Someone stole my spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:Mrcheesecake23
Suing Ghostcrab5
For: New spooky or 75k-100k or properties
Story: Someone I was pvping and having fun with saw me using my spookies (I Have well had 3) Said if he could try it I’m muted but I wrote in a book gave it to him said sure so then he plays with it and 5min go by and I want it back he says how much can I buy this for I said 100k he said all I got is 23k soo I said no and he offered Halloween candies he went to grab them only had for so I said no and he tped away again and then the spooky was gone out of his hand and we started to fight and he refused to then said he dropped it yet he doesn’t have it and I don’t either
Witnesses:LilKate

Ghostcrab7

Username:Mrcheesecake23
Suing Ghostcrab5
For: New spooky or 75k-100k or properties
Story: Someone I was pvping and having fun with saw me using my spookies (I Have well had 3) Said if he could try it I’m muted but I wrote in a book gave it to him said sure so then he plays with it and 5min go by and I want it back he says how much can I buy this for I said 100k he said all I got is 23k soo I said no and he offered Halloween candies he went to grab them only had for so I said no and he tped away again and then the spooky was gone out of his hand and we started to fight and he refused to then said he dropped it yet he doesn’t have it and I don’t either
Witnesses:LilKate
I literally just found it its still at bank sitting here in the corner of the bank where you where right before logged. I don't know if this is some kind of joke to you or if you actually had it or what but I have it in my inventory right now come to bank to get it. And then please leave me alone. I'm just trying to enjoy this server I don't need this type of toxicity bugging me!

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
hm_shi
hm_shi
Ghostcrab5 has returned the spooky to me and I will turn it over to Cheese when I see him next.

Status
Not open for further replies.