Starchild333

May 11, 2019
What is your in game name?
Starchild333
What is your rank on the server?
Citizen
What timezone are you in? Central Daylight Time

Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to become a teacher because I love this sever, I also love minecraft and I know a lot about it. I am very understanding, but i understand the difference between faking a mistake and really making a mistake. I believe
that know how to behave when they step there feet into my classroom(common sense). But i would make sure they felt safe and welcome in my classroom, so they are happy when it is time for my class. I would also adapt my teaching style to each student.
What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied.
1. Potions and Enchanting
2.Gym/PE
Biology (minecraft mobs and how they live/survive)

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?
1-3 verbal warnings (depends how how bad they are acting) after that i would send them to the office.
Do you have an account for discord? Starchild333#5259

Comment: not sure if my time is right i feel that i played for longer then that (/ar)

-----

Last edited:

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I apologize for my lateness. Your inactivity for the month of June is exceedingly low with no play time at all. I want to make sure all teachers are active and at the moment you do not reach the minimum /ar time requirement.

Application Denied.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.