Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
strawberriees
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)

I’m not really sure what to call the subject, but teaching all about mobs and animals is something id like to do, agriculture would be nice too. Cooking would be my preferred subject.
3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
A millionaire when all my money is out of the bank.

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
Firstly I would politely ask them to stop, if they continued I would notify the Principal/Vice Principal for assistance or send them to the office if it was really bad.
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yes i do! It’s @_Izziee #7419

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
GBT, however it’s the summer holidays so i am able to stay up later and come on at any time really.
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I’ve been teacher and principal before, i found it really fun and interesting and would like to do it again.
8. Do you agree to be a good role model?
Yes i do, i admit that I have been breaking the law and chat rules but I have stopped and will continue to follow the law and rules if given this job!

Thank you so much! Izzie

Trump15024

trump15024
trump15024
Elite
Mar 18, 2017
strawberriees
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
I’m not really sure what to call the subject, but teaching all about mobs and animals is something id like to do, agriculture would be nice too. Cooking would be my preferred subject.

Firstly I would politely ask them to stop, if they continued I would notify the Principal/Vice Principal for assistance or send them to the office if it was really bad.
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)

GBT, however it’s the summer holidays so i am able to stay up later and come on at any time really.
I’ve been teacher and principal before, i found it really fun and interesting and would like to do it again.
Yes i do, i admit that I have been breaking the law and chat rules but I have stopped and will continue to follow the law and rules if given this job!

Thank you so much! Izzie
Good luck Izzie!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
strawberriees

Thank you so much! Izzie
Yay go izzie, @Graphic_elf @Isolation

Interesting choice of subjects to teach but sadly cooking was recently taken by one of the newer teachers.

I hope you still get in tho, agriculture and teaching about mobs and animals is a good selection.

Good luck on your app!