Case Closed Sue TrumpIsMexican

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
1. Who are you accusing? @Louveza (trumpismexican)
2. What are your claims/accusations? Well he/she said they would sell a plot to angel_zuza_107 and she paid them 6k. He said the plot was his but it was actually admiral_desoto's plot (the plot is KFC-1) and he then later said that he gave the plot to her using /transfer which is a lie because you cannot do that. I think the plot should be given to angel_zuza_107 for her being scammed and her time and money wasted.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? I will provide a screenshot of him saying /transfer should work and i will try provide screenshots of he/she saying he would give her the plot for 6k. If i cannot get these then staff please may you look though the logs. It was only today. Thank you very much, By the way this courtcase is for angel as she does not know how to use the forums very well.

Attachments

T

Trump15024

1. Who are you accusing? @Louveza (trumpismexican)
2. What are your claims/accusations? Well he/she said they would sell a plot to angel_zuza_107 and she paid them 6k. He said the plot was his but it was actually admiral_desoto's plot (the plot is KFC-1) and he then later said that he gave the plot to her using /transfer which is a lie because you cannot do that. I think the plot should be given to angel_zuza_107 for her being scammed and her time and money wasted.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? I will provide a screenshot of him saying /transfer should work and i will try provide screenshots of he/she saying he would give her the plot for 6k. If i cannot get these then staff please may you look though the logs. It was only today. Thank you very much, By the way this courtcase is for angel as she does not know how to use the forums very well.
@Louveza has hired me to defend her in this case since there is a lot of problems with this case and since she is most active in game. There is no evidence that Angel ever paid the 6k. Also, the person who is suing @Louveza has been a player for a while now and knows it is against the rules to buy a plot for that cheap, 6k for a plot it sounds like they were trying to scam @Louveza. The final evidence I would like to add is if Remy wants his 6k he paid to @Louveza (which he has no evidence he did) then why is he suing for 20k that is almost 4 times more than what he quoted first. I am asking on behalf of @Louveza this case is to be closed.

@LeanneTheUnicorn @sundae22

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Abbey and Louveza

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
@Louveza has hired me to defend her in this case since there is a lot of problems with this case and since she is most active in game. There is no evidence that Angel ever paid the 6k. Also, the person who is suing @Louveza has been a player for a while now and knows it is against the rules to buy a plot for that cheap, 6k for a plot it sounds like they were trying to scam @Louveza. The final evidence I would like to add is if Remy wants his 6k he paid to @Louveza (which he has no evidence he did) then why is he suing for 20k that is almost 4 times more than what he quoted first. I am asking on behalf of @Louveza this case is to be closed.
Well if mods wonna they can look through logs. And i didn't know that rule and of mods want they can decide it just be the 6k payed back to angel

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
also this player is a well known scammer and has also had another court case like this made on them today

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Showing a past ban appeal doesn't prove much. If a scam did happen your actions led up to it including the failure to use /as (area shop commands) to buy the property and paying an unfair price for a region. This case should be closed as a lesson to you that you should use /ah and not pay 6k for regions.
why would you use /ah to buy a plot?

T

Trump15024

I meant /as (Area shop) like I put in the first sentence of my post.

Reactions: Abbey
T

Trump15024

No, but what does prove a lot is that you look at heathers comment on that ban appeal. Trump, personally I'm very disappointed that you even thought about backing Louveza, who is a know scammer, and one of the first to get banned for it to my knowledge. @__Remy and @Angel_Zuza_107 I wish you great luck with this case. Anyone that knows Louveza knows she is a scammer.
I am not denying her past but Remy set this whole thing up by giving 6k yes 6k for a plot and not using the /as command.

T

Trump15024

I know you aren't denying her past but she was CLEARLY told if she scammed anyone again she would receive a ban, look at the ban appeal
Scamming is not against the rules its just a moral and court issue. Remy took advantage of the possibility that he could buy an unfairly priced region.

Reactions: Abbey and Hidden124

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
By the way, you can buy reselling plots for $0 or $1000. The "unfairly priced region" rule is for /as info forsale plots only.
@__Remy do you know if there are any screenshots of the payment?
Um no sorry as the player is rather new and didn't really know about court cases and evidence until i showed her. The only evidence to be shown is if you go though the logs. Very sorry. But the whole case they have not been denying payment so that is also a bit of evidence,

T

Trump15024

By the way, you can buy reselling plots for $0 or $1000. The "unfairly priced region" rule is for /as info forsale plots only.
@__Remy do you know if there are any screenshots of the payment?
But sundae you have to admit no plot is worth 6k

T

Trump15024

the same thing happened to me except 59000 i was saving for a house and they told me they would transfer it over. i gave them the money they said they did it then teleported away. I tried to get help but i didn't even think to have gotten a screenshot. i feel like with how many court cases are up with this guy that he should be banned and his money and propeties should be taken and given to the suffers of this crime. i am so said i was saving for a house he knew how much money i had exactly. and now i regret even giving them a dollar. I was going to purchase a apartment plot he said so if you have anything that can pin this guy further please do and look through the messages it happened yesterday afternoonish pacific time if any of this helps anyone i am glad.
As @Louveza hired me to represent her your claim has no evidence. I can say you scammed me for 1m but without any evidence the claim has no basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.