Suggestions.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Okay so I have some suggestions.

As a job, maybe we can add a lawyer. It would add more role-play on the forums. You'd have people that are making a court case, and someone will be able to defend theirselves. I was thinking about making a Citizen+ exam at /warp university where people can take the exam and that they are recognized as lawyer. That would also help the role-play with the court with polices in-game.

I was also thinking about the police. Polices are kinda overpowered now. The criminals have to hit the cops a million times, even tho the cops have to 1-hit a criminal with their stick, lol. Maybe change it so that cops have to hit the criminal 2 or 3 times. Mehlife talked about this, but now she's gone so I thought why not suggest it here.

And idk if it helps, but remove the snow everywhere so it reduces lag? I guess?

More to come hehe

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I think that
1. Cops are fine, our armour is weak and you guys can use guns and bows to tear us down.
2. Lawyer job is already a thing, I had a law firm but it went inactive cuz people don't really need lawyers :(
3. BYE BYE SNOW HELLO SUMMER

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
There is no situation where a criminal can 1 hit a cop, whereas a cop only needs 1 hit, regardless of whether it is safezone or not. On top of that it is nearly impossible for us normal players to tag cops in /duty, there appears to be a glitch around it, which is not the fault of the police, but is very unfair to us players who are trying to fight back. And bows and guns are not exactly that big of an advantage as cops can use grapples against firearms, which is basically a guaranteed jail.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
when it comes to most cops, they will grapple, wear slime legs, or any advantages the crim has to arrest them. We need t grind, or even buy, equipment that takes us a month or two to get, in order to score a lucky chance of smacking you 40+ times without dying. Besides, bank rbbery is coming out son, and fairysticks won't make it fun