Suggestions

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
Things you guys should add:
1.) Juuls. (Juuls are Cuul.)
2.) An option to become a priest. (So staff members are able to marry people, but I feel like all people should be able to.)
3.) Scrunchies/Hydro flasks/Vans (No comment needed)
4.) Bring back hat shop!
5.) Add roles in court cases. (Actual ranks like a judge.)
6.) A /warp club

swordmandany

Dec 15, 2019
Cigarettes, sure. Will just add on to the bunch of drugs we got already on the server.
Juuls are pointless if we implement cigs, same stuff.
Any VSCO stuff is cringy and in my opinion should not be implemented. How would you even implement scrunchies? Just take a wool piece and rename it to that.

Rest are good ideas, especially the Legal system roles.
Who knows, perhaps we will establish a government as well one day.

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
Cigarettes, sure. Will just add on to the bunch of drugs we got already on the server.
Any VSCO stuff is cringy and in my opinion should not be implemented. How would you even implement scrunchies? Just take a wool piece and rename it to that.

It's still good to add more things to the server. Some people would actually care for more drugs since not all of us share the same desires. Some people actually like VSCO things and no you wouldn't name wool, you'd find a mod pack. Everybody can have their opinions though. :)

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017

we have government, its a strange system though

swordmandany

Dec 15, 2019
we have government, its a strange system though
Oh wow really? Never heard of it or even seen a single form of its manifestation on this server. To be honest, I thought the Staff was pretty much the "government".
Would be interesting to have political candidates, campaigns, rules and regulations created and modified by players depending on their point of view. Don't get me wrong, the staff does a great job, but I feel like players should be in control (up to some extent) of their gameplay.
I will probably make a more thorough post in the near future though.

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Also I think hat store won't be making a comeback. Going to let what's out there circulate so it brings them some value.
A warp would have to have some purpose or be engaging somehow. You're always free to make your own club and set a pwarp for it.
Haven't quite found a way to properly implement a court system for in game. But it is under consideration!
What use would the vsco items have? Or simply there for aesthetic?

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
Also I think hat store won't be making a comeback. Going to let what's out there circulate so it brings them some value.
A warp would have to have some purpose or be engaging somehow. You're always free to make your own club and set a pwarp for it.
Haven't quite found a way to properly implement a court system for in game. But it is under consideration!
What use would the vsco items have? Or simply there for aesthetic?
Haha, Just for the aesthetic.

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Oh wow really? Never heard of it or even seen a single form of its manifestation on this server. To be honest, I thought the Staff was pretty much the "government".
Would be interesting to have political candidates, campaigns, rules and regulations created and modified by players depending on their point of view. Don't get me wrong, the staff does a great job, but I feel like players should be in control (up to some extent) of their gameplay.
I will probably make a more thorough post in the near future though.
the staff more aless are the overall government
we had a government of runnerboro (an island) which helped manage that area with the creators of the island.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
staff also tried to start up an official server government a little while back and we voted for people and everything but it unfortunately failed.
there isn't much a government can do which arent staff.
In reality I think its better staff manage everything, but having votes would be cool for server movement and potentially in order of things to be added even?