Case Closed Suing _Ender09_

Status
Not open for further replies.

_EobardThawne

Jan 25, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? _Ender09_

2. What are your claims/accusations? Suzz and _Ender09_ was trash talking me about pvp then we went to wild so I can fight Suzz in a 1v1 with any armor. I killed him and after I killed him he made claims that he wasnt readY to fight. So then I fought Suzz again and I killed him, but then after killing Suzz I came to kill Ender09 and when I killed him he was kindve salty with Suzz because he lost some stuff. After that we argued and he wanted to fight me like "a real man" so when he said all that he then said he wanted to fight with wooden swords, no armor or slimefun food. I agreed to it, then as I was confident and he was also confident... I said lets put more on the line (not those exact words) and then I said lets fight for our plots, If you win you get city-armoury (my plot) and if I win I get cargoship (his plot). He agreed to it after dodging the question after a few times and when i said it one last time he agreed to it and I told him id take him to court if he doesnt give me the plot. So we got the fight ready at wild, and we had Suzz do a countdown. The fight started and I killed him, then he claimed I was cheating or hacking. When I had no way to heal myself in my inventory. So then he had poseidon and suzz lie for him saying he hit me four times, (He said thats how many hits it takes to kill someone) even though he didnt. He then continued to argue and wanted to rematch (For his future reference, not for the plot), He killed me and said he won so he doesnt have to give it to me, Then he logged off. I would like 50k for all he made me go through and cargoship as agreed in the agreement.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us? I have screenshots and you can check logs 2017-01-24_14.40.17.png 2017-01-24_15.08.48.png 2017-01-24_15.13.44.png 2017-01-24_15.13.47.png 2017-01-24_15.13.50.png 2017-01-24_15.13.53.png 2017-01-24_15.13.54.png 2017-01-24_15.13.57.png 2017-01-24_15.14.05.png .

D

Deleted member 832

Don't expect cargo ship to be transferred to you. It's a server landmark. These plots can only be entrusted to veterans, otherwise everyone would grief the plot they could buy.

I will get my gang to hunt you if you press the matter

Cheerio :) Don't forget my warning! :)

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
I fail to see where you killed him, or for that matter he killed you. From the evidence provided it wasn't even clear if he hit you or if you were in pvp.

_EobardThawne

Jan 25, 2017
I fail to see where you killed him, or for that matter he killed you. From the evidence provided it wasn't even clear if he hit you or if you were in pvp.
I didnt get to screenshot it as the chat log went up, but you can even see that he admitted to losing saying "nah nah nah rematch im calling bs" showing that he died. An actual admin can even check logs to clarify what happened so yeah.

_EobardThawne

Jan 25, 2017
Don't expect cargo ship to be transferred to you. It's a server landmark. These plots can only be entrusted to veterans, otherwise everyone would grief the plot they could buy.

Then your gang will be coming after me soon I believe, because im not stoping.

H

Heather

Enderport this is a hilarious statement and you will not harass players if they talk about a subject that you wouldn't like to hear. Server landmarks are plots that are owned by no one and maintained by staff. If it is able to be owned, it may be owned by anyone and you do NOT get to choose who plots are owned by. If he didn't want to give it up then he shouldn't have wagered it in a bet. I will be reviewing the evidence when I have more time but falsehoods such as your statement Enderport had to be corrected.

_EobardThawne

Jan 25, 2017
Enderport this is a hilarious statement and you will not harass players if they talk about a subject that you wouldn't like to hear. Server landmarks are plots that are owned by no one and maintained by staff. If it is able to be owned, it may be owned by anyone and you do NOT get to choose who plots are owned by. If he didn't want to give it up then he shouldn't have wagered it in a bet. I will be reviewing the evidence when I have more time but falsehoods such as your statement Enderport had to be corrected.
Thanks Hm_Shi and im not feeling harassed, I like the challenge. Also the evidence shows that he agreed to the deal and it shows that he died and then said he doesnt want to give me the plot. Checking logs will also give you more precise evidence though.

Reactions: Deleted member 832
D

Deleted member 832

Ender, if you can see this, you really potatoed up... Move your stuff to our island now dude.

D

Deleted member 832

Sorry hm shi, I have a tendency to say stuff like this.

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
oh and also i said best of three WHICH was my one condition and it wasnt met so therefore all of this is nullified as your conditions were met on your terms but mine were not and you can ask suzz or even __poseidon who also saw me say this and saw u disagree

D

Deleted member 832

oh and also ive got evidence of u stealing from me, so in that case im also going to be pushing charges and ive got screenshots and /co i's to prove it
That can result in a ban with stealing....

_EobardThawne

Jan 25, 2017
oh and also i said best of three WHICH was my one condition and it wasnt met so therefore all of this is nullified as your conditions were met on your terms but mine were not and you can ask suzz or even __poseidon who also saw me say this and saw u disagree
You wanted to do 2 of 3 after you lost when we made the final agreement..

_EobardThawne

Jan 25, 2017
oh and also ive got evidence of u stealing from me, so in that case im also going to be pushing charges and ive got screenshots and /co i's to prove it
y1kes! I dont remember taking anything but if you want, i'll give you back whatever I took

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
y1kes! I dont remember taking anything but if you want, i'll give you back whatever I took
but, you were still caught 1. on my boat in my chests and 2. have an unauthorized home so basically, i dont care you were still there and still were in my chests so i dont belive you there was some quite valuable stuff in there and i dont know if u will return it so i want either compensation or you punished accordingly

H

Heather

Ender, that is not relevant to this case and therefore is necessary and only makes you look like a babbling child, threatening to sue someone because they sued you for not holding up your deal. I find this case to be favoring _EobardThawne because of the evidence presented and the discussion that followed. However, I would like to suggest an alternate substitution instead of the payment of the plot. Exchanging plots for a winning fight is a ludicrous idea. I think 50k is a suitable prize for winning the fight and therefore both of you benefit from this court case. Ender may keep his region and _Eobard gets a substantial prize for winning the fight. In the future please hold up deals you make or at least get a staff member (No, Poseidon is not a staff member and is therefore not valid person to vouch for you and you may not use his opinions as proof of anything) to mediate and exchange items to prevent this situation. Ender you are not to pay him directly, you may come to me and I will personally be the mediation since I am judge of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.