Case Closed Suing BleachedJabu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
1. Who are you accusing? BleachedJabu
2. What are your claims/accusations? BleachedJabu stole four carbonado furnaces from my house. He was added and we got into a fight. I forgot to remove him from mansion5 and XxSnowBearxX noticed the next day that the furnaces were gone, when he had used them around a day ago. I got JrKeemStar to /co i the spot, and he confirmed that BleachedJabu had stolen them. I repeatedly requested for their return, but he ignored me. JrKeemStar went to talk to him about it, and he tells me that he, again, refused to return them. The rules state that griefing of any type within the city is not allowed.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
You can ask JrKeemStar about it. He helped me a lot by getting the /co i logs and talking to BleachedJabu since he wouldnt reply to me. He can send screenshots.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Okay, let me remind you that this happened to you, nightwing. Benny/Remote stole your heads and they got in trouble for it. It also happened to _Ender09_ when I forget who stole his sf stuff from his house and was banned for it. This has happened before.

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Batman you never said breaking blocks... Furnaces are blocks and very expensive and they are rather placed... I only understood from you that you meant chests... unlocked ones...

KthxBai

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
This situation can be looked at many different ways. When you add someone to your home, you have the right to do whatever you'd like, as you manually trusted them. It might be against moral and friends, but you trusted them and its your fault. To further prove this, the new /unlock allows players who are members to any region to /unlock any chests. As kiri stated, if you do not trust the person, do not add them as they figuratively can /unlock your chests. I agree its not right/not moral, but you trusted him and its your issue.

H

Heather

This is a blatant breaking of a server rule (Griefing if you are not aware). Even if you are added, you are NOT allowed to steal items. The /unlock command allows players added to your property to unlock signs so you need to be careful about who you have added Andesine. However, this does not mean they are allowed to break blocks and signs. Doing so is considered griefing and will be punished the same as the stealing in this case. Jabu, you should have known this was wrong and I am disappointed in you. Please behave yourself if added to a property and respect your friends stuff, and as the friend adding people remember that things can go bad and situations like this may be formed.

H

Heather

Case decision: Andesine I will replace your furnaces, Jabu you will be banned for grief, Batman stay out of things to avoid getting into trouble yourself and don't spread misinformation, be clear when you ask questions of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.