Case Closed Suing MarieWarlus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluzArts

Oct 25, 2017
Who are you accusing? ItsMarie

2. What are your claims/accusations?
I paid 20k To ItsMarie To toggle on The Teleportation And Then she Denied I can For a Refund Several Times And She Didn't
3. Any additional proof you can provide
Yeah Check The Logs
Or I will send on Discord Cuz my network is 6.6KB

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Logs aren't accepted as reliable evidence in court cases, ban appeals, etc., do you have any screenshots? If so, upload them to imgur.com and post the link here.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Logs aren't accepted as reliable evidence in court cases, ban appeals, etc., do you have any screenshots? If so, upload them to imgur.com and post the link here.
How are logs not reliable? Especially when staff can go read everything you have ever said or done on the server...

BluzArts

Oct 25, 2017
M
My network is 6.6kb I can DM on discord with proofs

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
You spammed me with tp requests so I toggled my tp requests... does that sound familiar? And I never agreed to it them back on and I didn't what you teleporting to me.

DarkMagicinY

Mar 19, 2017
This player has recently been banned, and this lawsuit will be closed, no further steps will be taken in this case.

Reactions: BluzArts
Status
Not open for further replies.