Case Closed Suing mmjjw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabby_X0X0

Jan 15, 2017
pee
1. Who are you accusing? mmjjw
2. What are your claims/accusations? I asked for help taking down my house. He said he would help I had locked chest I looked at him and he is unlocking my chest and stealing my items.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? core protection.

Last edited:

mmjjw

Jan 12, 2017
i didnt steal your stuff
1 i dont know how to unlock chests
2 im 5 years old
3 i dont steal stuff im a christan

D

Deleted member 832

1. Who are you accusing? mmjjw
2. What are your claims/accusations? I asked for help taking down my house. He said he would help I had locked chest I looked at him and he is unlocking my chest and stealing my items.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? core protection.
Do you have any screenshots of CoreProtection? You could get a police member to post them, otherwise there is no proof and the case may be closed.

Thanks
Enderport

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Do you have any screenshots of CoreProtection? You could get a police member to post them, otherwise there is no proof and the case may be closed.

Thanks
Enderport
To add to what enderport said, Is there any proof that you had asked him/her NOT to unlock or steal from your items, not go in a certain area, or related?

Gabby_X0X0

Jan 15, 2017
pee
I hired him to take down the building not unlock my chest and steal materials. Also I need a staff member to check the core protection for me.

H

Heather

Lemonss and Enderport, again after many necessary comments, your posts here are unnecessary. Gabby, I investigated this in game and gave you my ruling there. You unlocked your chest, he did not use /unlock. If you leave your chests open, anyone can come along and steal from them. Please remember to keep your chests locked to keep this from happening in the future. This case is closed because he did not use /unlock to grief the chest in question, instead the black data shows you breaking the lock yourself at the time in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.