yingr hingr dingr
What is your in game name?
I am Sxppers.

What is your rank on the server?
I am currently a Citizen.

What timezone are you in?
Mountain Daylight time. (MDT)

Why do you want to become a teacher?
Unironically I want to become a teacher in the real world, I really like explaining and educating people on things they did not know beforehand. The teaching community here at McCities is something I want to be apart of, especially since I believe that I can contribute a lot to helping students. I've been a principal before and I have a pretty good understanding of how the teaching community is like. I would enjoy helping students understand more about this server.

What subjects do you want to teach in?
1) I would like to teach life planning, I would educate players on how to be successful on this server, rules and the basics of our server.
2) In home design, showing students how to keep their belongings organized in their home, teaching them to be good with their money and basic property functions.
3) Lastly I would like to teach a related seminar class for students. This is unique in it's nature because I see this subject as teaching players how to thrive in their classes and studying skills. I had an idea for school awhile back that students should meet requirements to 'graduate', this class will help them get through graduation.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?
I would stay calm and patient, giving the student a single verbal warning. I would then make sure they knew what I expected of them and if they did not meet my requirements, I would contact the VR or Principal.

Do you have an account for discord?
Yes I do, it's Sippers#5439.

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
Thank you for reading my application! (:)

Status
Not open for further replies.