Auraxien

Jun 23, 2018
Hi everyone, my time on MCCities has been great! I will be taking away so many memories and mentioning so many players below! I have truly enjoyed everything from the day I started! NOTE: This is not me leaving permanently! I will be on here and there, I just won't be as invested in the server anymore! I will return after I have got myself back into a routine!

@MehLife what can I say? Wow. You're such a great person, we had our community centre shenanigans and became good friends, you are such a great minister and I wish you all the luck in the future! Thank you for my role as police, it has been a pleasure! <3
@sundae22 you put up with all my WorldEdit requests and are so helpful and a great part of the team! I wish you all the luck in your future!
@Freezetic I met you through us both getting our job as police! We have become great friends and I hope you have a great time on MCCities in the future. Also that jail you got when you crawled was great! We made such a great team!
@Spyders_Crypt axe. Lmao. I've known you from being on the force, enjoy your time and good luck in the future!
@pengyy @Death @RobotKenny @knight3000 @Trump15024 thank you so much for including me as a new member of the force! Enjoy your time and good luck in the future!
@Nicole66 my apartment building was amazing! Good luck in the future!
There are many other people but I just included to main ones!

I will be giving my plots away! Not sure to who yet!

To some of you goodbye and to the rest of you see you soon!

Auraxien

Spyders_Crypt

Verified
xSpydex
xSpydex
Elite
Feb 19, 2018
Not you too, first Lily and Bean, then power, then ena, now you.. it's been great working with you, you are such a nice person. The cop team will miss you. Always remember if you need someone too talk to I'm always here for you <3. Hope life will be good for you. And never forget to smile!! -Spydex (Spyder)

MehLife

Staff member
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Elite
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Auraxien,
You're such a nice person! I really am glad you joined us on the Police Force. All I can say is, you'll go places. With your kindness and your amazing business skills. You'll do well. So sad to see you go.
Good luck to you!

CreeperCJG

Verified
CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Elite
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
Hi everyone, my time on MCCities has been great! I will be taking away so many memories and mentioning so many players below! I have truly enjoyed everything from the day I started! NOTE: This is not me leaving permanently! I will be on here and there, I just won't be as invested in the server anymore! I will return after I have got myself back into a routine!

@MehLife what can I say? Wow. You're such a great person, we had our community centre shenanigans and became good friends, you are such a great minister and I wish you all the luck in the future! Thank you for my role as police, it has been a pleasure! <3
@sundae22 you put up with all my WorldEdit requests and are so helpful and a great part of the team! I wish you all the luck in your future!
@Freezetic I met you through us both getting our job as police! We have become great friends and I hope you have a great time on MCCities in the future. Also that jail you got when you crawled was great! We made such a great team!
@Spyders_Crypt axe. Lmao. I've known you from being on the force, enjoy your time and good luck in the future!
@pengyy @Death @RobotKenny @knight3000 @Trump15024 thank you so much for including me as a new member of the force! Enjoy your time and good luck in the future!
@Nicole66 my apartment building was amazing! Good luck in the future!
There are many other people but I just included to main ones!

I will be giving my plots away! Not sure to who yet!

To some of you goodbye and to the rest of you see you soon!

Auraxien
Aww Auraxien. :'( Although I didn't know you that well You were still a good friend of mine and an awesome cop. You will be missed on the server :'(. I hope you come and visit every so often. Gl in the future with everything.

Qwikie

Qwikie
Qwikie
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
Auraxien where can i start.... i had always seen you chatting and i really wanted to become friends with you. When MehLife decided to interview you for police i was really excited. You were always laughing and having a good time. Playing scissors paper rock to see who would get to be the owner of the house was great fun. I wish you good luck in your future and that u pass any problems that arise. We really did make a good team

Bye..

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Elite
Jun 22, 2018
The Raisin Republic
Aura, you’re a great guy, and I’m glad I got to know you better during your time in the Police Force. Best if luck with everything, and hopefully this won’t be a final goodbye. I’ll be awaiting the day you return to ‘cities.