Graphic_elf

Staff member
Principal
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
If you are looking to apply as a Teacher, please read this guide!

Requirements

To apply and to stay a teacher, you must be the rank of Citizen+. In addition, you must have a (/ar time) of over 3 days, to ensure that you will be an active teacher. If these requirements are not met, your application will automatically be denied. If you were a teacher previously that does not mean you will be automatically accepted. Everyone must go through the application process in order to apply for teacher.

Getting a Classroom

Before classes start, a principal/vp will assign you a classroom to teach in. If you teach certain topics (such as science, or computer labs), then you will be assigned particular rooms.

Books and Quills

In the classrooms books and quills are required, if you ran out or do not have the book and quills please message the principal or vice principal in game or mail them.

Applying

If you are applying for teacher please request 2-3 topics that you would like to teach. When applying, try to mention 2-3 unique topics to ensure that your job will not be taken. Make sure you diverse in your field, and that you can answer future questions about your chosen topic.

Handling Students

When students are in their class they must be well behaved. First, try to give the student a verbal warning and try to your best to make sure they acknowledged your instructions. If students are not behaving properly and you require further assitance, please contact the online Principal/VP.

Being a Good Role Model

Your behavior as a player is a huge contributor to your application. Teachers must not be known for breaking laws/rules, and also generally reputable. If teachers are found being rude, breaking multiple laws, and not doing their jobs correctly, they may be warned/fired. Teachers are given 2 warnings for bad behavior, and then after can be fired.

Staying Active as a Teacher

As a teacher, it’s very important to stay active. We expect teachers to be on multiple times a week, and maintain a generally consistent weekly play time. Principals will check teachers /ar time , and inactive teachers will be removed.

Reapplying

Like other applications, if your teacher application is denied you may re-apply again in 1 weeks time. In addition, if there are any requests made on the principles part, please make sure you meet those requests. If you re-apply in less than a week's time, your application may automatically be denied.

Good luck with your applications!

Trump15024

trump15024
trump15024
Elite
Mar 18, 2017

Requirements

To apply and to stay a teacher, you must be the rank of Citizen+. In addition, you must have a (/ar time) of over 3 days, to ensure that you will be an active teacher. If these requirements are not met, your application will automatically be denied. If you were a teacher previously that does not mean you will be automatically accepted. Everyone must go through the application process in order to apply for teacher.

Getting a Classroom

Before classes start, a principal/vp will assign you a classroom to teach in. If you teach certain topics (such as science, or computer labs), then you will be assigned particular rooms.

Books and Quills

In the classrooms books and quills are required, if you ran out or do not have the book and quills please message the principal or vice principal in game or mail them.

Applying

If you are applying for teacher please request 2-3 topics that you would like to teach. When applying, try to mention 2-3 unique topics to ensure that your job will not be taken. Make sure you diverse in your field, and that you can answer future questions about your chosen topic.

Handling Students

When students are in their class they must be well behaved. First, try to give the student a verbal warning and try to your best to make sure they acknowledged your instructions. If students are not behaving properly and you require further assitance, please contact the online Principal/VP.

Being a Good Role Model

Your behavior as a player is a huge contributor to your application. Teachers must not be known for breaking laws/rules, and also generally reputable. If teachers are found being rude, breaking multiple laws, and not doing their jobs correctly, they may be warned/fired. Teachers are given 2 warnings for bad behavior, and then after can be fired.

As a teacher, it’s very important to stay active. We expect teachers to be on multiple times a week, and maintain a generally consistent weekly play time. Principals will check teachers /ar time , and inactive teachers will be removed.

Reapplying

Like other applications, if your teacher application is denied you may re-apply again in 1 weeks time. In addition, if there are any requests made on the principles part, please make sure you meet those requests. If you re-apply in less than a week's time, your application may automatically be denied.

:D

Turkey

Former Staff
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Requirements

Getting a Classroom

Books and Quills

Applying

Handling Students

Being a Good Role Model

Reapplying

Good luck again to all those wishing to apply!

I would also like to stress the fact, that even if you were teacher previously, you must still re apply! :)

SweetMomo110

Momoshii
Momoshii
Citizen
Dec 10, 2017
I have a question about being active, is it still considered being active if you play on the server a lot on the weekend but not at all during the week because of school and homework?

ElizQ_

Jul 26, 2018
Hi, I want super police. because everyone has weapons and things like that but I want to save people from death I do not want people to be murdered. I want everyone to have fun and nobody uses violence, so I want to join the group of the police

ItzJazzMade

Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hi, I want super police. because everyone has weapons and things like that but I want to save people from death I do not want people to be murdered. I want everyone to have fun and nobody uses violence, so I want to join the group of the police
Look under the application section on the forums and read the police guide. Then apply with the right format right
https://mccities.com/threads/police-applications-open.8204/
Here :)
Good luck on your police app and be sure to read the requirements too!