thanks for everything, i love you

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone I have known or have yet to,

Well, it’s definitely been awhile. My plots are gone and my memories are hazy… but I guess that’s the way this has to be.

I know many of the people I held dearest to my heart that resided here are now long gone, and I hope that someday if they are reminded of McCities that they’ll come back to the forums and somehow read this message. If they don’t that isn’t a big deal, but I hope they know that many of them will always reside very deeply in my heart. You know who you are.

I remember trying to write this message at least five times HAH, but this will be my final attempt, and I am definitely sticking to this version (this is only here to keep me accountable for my actions LOL).

To the people I have known,
Wow… I don’t even know how to begin. I feel like the majority of my personality somehow stems from my interactions with you all on this Minecraft server which is insane, but still cherished. I remember the reason I found this server was because I wanted to role-play (for a very brief phase of my life), but instead I discovered so much more. Here was a place where I felt at home. At the time I was in the state of mind where I constantly romanticized suicide in my head, and this platform somehow gave me an escape from all of that. At the time I was jumping from toxic environment to toxic environment, never really having any stability in my life and not knowing how to prevent constant disasters from occurring. Embarrassingly, the first few months I spent on this platform were just me mining, being confused about slime fun (I still am to this day), and /help-ing to Leanne so that I could complain about my suicidal tendencies for attention and care. Shockingly, it took me about a year to really reach out to others, as I was more shy and withdrawn. My parents were very adamant on keeping me away from predators (which I realize now was inevitable), but eventually a few very kind people reached out to me and opened my eyes to the world of *drumroll* online friends!

Reactions: Questar

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
To the first friends I made on this server who I am forever changed by, ena and will (wiseman), you both will forever be remembered by me as my favorite human beings. You showed me everlasting kindness and empathy, and I grew so close to you both that when ena left I literally sobbed for a solid hour. Will, I want to say that I regret telling you about seb cheating. It wasn’t really my place to do so, and while I realized he was horrible for you, I wasn’t prepared for the fact that it would destroy our friendship. We were never the same after that, and to this day it still makes me sad that we let a relationship slip because of some stupid boy.

On that note, to my first hubby on the server, Bob_49, I will also forever love you. You provided calamity in my life when I really REALLY needed it, and I remember we married at a summer festival or something like that not knowing each other at all. I’m actually very grateful that I met you, I honestly spent too many discord calls crying to you, but just know that I will forever remember you and your everlasting kindness (also we only live one state apart we need to meet someday so I can give you the biggest hug).

To seb, we were good friends until you hurt my friend will, and I never forgave you. Also, not to be controversial or expose you but never ask/pressure an underage girl for nudes you ungrateful submissive poop head. Learn to be respectful of women before you expect the world from one. I hope nobody else is ever victimized by you, but thank you for teaching me to stand up for myself and know my true worth. I don’t miss you.

To Tammy, I love how we are still friends to this day. Honestly, if you come to America to see me and Brayden please let me know in advance so I can buy a wedding ring and wife you up <3 I want to know you for the rest of my life, and I hope someday we can actually meet because you are such a kind spirited person. I love the tenacity that you bring to everything, and just know that I believe you deserve the most this world has to offer, regardless of the horrible cards you have been dealt.

To all the people I forgot who were nice to me on the server, I can’t name all of you but just know I still about some of you randomly. I hope that when some of us had deeper talks that it actually benefitted you guys because I know many of you were struggling with many different things. I hope many of you have reached peace.

To Smilinq, Raven, and other staff members whom I probs forgot tee hee… Hey babes, remember when I was staff? HA, yeah I would wanna forget too. I really appreciate the guidance you all gave me through that time, and I really appreciate getting to know all of you. Many of you were so gentle and treated me like your little baby, which I kinda thought was adorable. I don’t know if I will ever get to meet you all irl, but just know I still think about you all and how you’re doing.

To Mitch, OMFG why did you turn off your snap map for me how rude :((( anyways hey mitchy poo you’re literally one of the funniest mf’s I have ever met, also the most disrespectful but I appreciate it. I loved our 6 hour calls and I am so sorry that I slowly disconnected, I still think ab you and I still wonder how you’re doing. I don’t know exactly when you left but please snap me back because I really would like to catch up soon :) let’s go play roblox or sum :D

To Jude, I don’t honestly know what to say but despite you being chaotic and insane I really REALLY miss you. You and I somehow got really close and I miss the connection we had. You were always so funny and nice to me and tbh I took that for granted. If you ever see this I hope you know that I love you even though we never had any romantic feelings. You’re such a lovable person, and I think ab you often. Please reach out, I’d love to chat :)

To Tango, I will never forget watching you almost swallow your bird whole in a call before. I don’t think I need to say anything else but I hope you’re doing alright boo thang <3

To Faheem & Nibble, I hope you both realize I still have a screenshot saved on my phone of you guys having a date at the McDonalds ;) I will never forget y’alls bromance asf. Although we weren’t super close, and I’m pretty sure Faheem had beef with me at one point, I really appreciate you both for staying and trying to clean up the chaotic mess that the server was. It’s really unfortunate that the staff were so divided that not much was really done to revive it, but with that being said I hope you both are well <3

To Questar & Bpacer, ngl Bpacer I hated your immature booty but now I don’t care, live on king HAHA, and Questar I also hated you for quite some time but now when I see your instagram photos all I can think ab is how much you meant to me as a friend when you were legit <3 live on both of you <3 - <3

To Gjeg, bae I know you hated me bahaha, and I still don’t know if you are a boy or a girl (I’ve gotten mixed drama ab that whole scandal) but I hope things are also well with you and Frozty. Tbh I know that you hated me throughout my time as staff, and I also know that the majority of reports ab me were from you (I really don’t know what I did besides be crazy but whatever it was I hope you’ve made peace with it). Regardless of the fights and the tears shed, just know that I wish you the best <3

To that random kid that asked for my number (which I gave stupidly) and then proceeded to FaceTime me with your parrot lookin face and your ghetto looking sister who fat shamed me, ur kinda a loser bae :D

To the people who thought I was really cool, y’all are crazy but I don’t mind keep being freaks <3 - <3 I appreciated the love tee hee.

To Gabe, our relationship was wayyy too sexual, oof. Everyone knew it too, that’s the really unfortunate part, but know that your weird lookin face will probably be permanently ingrained in my brain so that’s cute. Live on as well, but stop harassing minors u weirdo.

Finally, to everyone else whom I didn’t mention simply because time has erased you from my immediate thoughts, know that you are loved and cherished by the memories I have forgotten, and although many of you might have caused me trouble, I appreciate the learning opportunities you endlessly provided me <3

OMG Kareem I forgot about you but you’re funny and I remember listening to you sing this weird pop song on a call which was honestly a top tier performance <3 live on king.

To Jazzy, I LOVE YOU. ‘Nuff said.

To Bella and Rachel, y’all were legendary and I think about you all the time. I have never had more fun with people than with you, and I hope you know that you guys being kind to me in my transition out of MCC made life so much better.

I want to emphasize that I am no longer mad at anyone, it would be pathetic to be mad at any of you. I miss you all so much :O

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Regardless of the pain caused by this server, it’s honestly hard to hate it. With the addition of all the hate came an equal and insurmountable amount of love as well, and to that I say, I really loved being here while the server was popping <3.

Anyways message me on discord I will probs always be on the server discord for anyone who wants to reach me in the distance future (although I am very inactive so don’t expect a response LOL).

I am now 18, on my way to applying to colleges, and am living a way better life than I did prior to entering this server. I’m gonna consider today my last official day on the server or whateva…

Much love to all of those who made my life worth it, and know that I am doing well <3

Left: October 8th, 2021

here's a toast to my final sign off and to the great things we are all destined for, I hope to leave knowing that you all are aspiring to be your best, and I hope great things are always going to head your ways. Keep smiling my loves :)

mabes <3

Reactions: Questar

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
A very.. honest way to leave (?)

I hope all goes well for you Ella - I have seen some of the lower points in your life unfold on you, but you have persevered through it all.
Keep pushing through that hardship.

Love you always :)
Hey mitch :3 yes might as well be honest about everything that unfolded, I don’t wanna brush past things that need to be covered somewhat ;)
I hope to talk to you soon, I’ve missed you a lot. Thank you for the kind message :)

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
goodbye mabel, goodluck with life.
HEY DWIM DWIM I completely forgot about everything you’ve done for me wow. Lemme just copy paste : Dwimmer, you showed me endless kindness and exposed me to amazing opportunities. I never once saw you falter in your kindness and I will forever remember you as an amazing person. Live on my love <3

• Love
Reactions: Dwimmer

Questar

Questar79
Questar79
Aug 12, 2018
I love you too. Good luck in college. Dont be afraid to snap me whenever
Ill miss you <3