That's All Folks

Questar

Questar79
Questar79
( Ill keep the story short)
Hi McCities! Im sure some of you were expecting this to come from me soon, or even sooner. Im sure some will be sad with this news, some will be happy, either way here it is. This is the end Folks, after about 2 years on this server, I have lost the spark, and the enjoyment of the server I once loved. This server holds a special place in my heart. I found It in a very difficult time in my life, I lost a lot of people during that time, and I was in a lot of pain, This server, was able to mask some of the pain, and give me new friends that I wouldn't imagine I would find in a Minecraft server. I remember instantly falling in love, as I was always a fan of the role play aspect, and now in a game that gave me the feeling of not worrying again. It was pure enjoyment for so long. I made so many memories and friends here, its almost impossible to forget them. The server and its player base helped me get going on the right track once again, and out of a really, unhealthy, dark place. Am I saying that MCC cured me, no, im saying it was a fun way to distract myself form all the terrible things going on. I will say thanks to others later,

I wanna say that I will not be pertinently gone, and I will not be giving away my stuff, my things have already been selected to go to people who I feel fit to have such things. So please dont ask for my things.

These are the special thanks I owe to everyone who made this server worth wile.

@Twist - Jesus Christ, I cant remember the last time I saw you on the server. I remember when I had just started, You gave me my first real boost into the role play aspect with a job @ Smol's with Samu and Smilinq. The cute RP's we would do. I still believe it was the most successful restaurant in all of MCC, with all the drunk PVP we would have at the bar, and we would have to have guns ready behind the counter lmao. It feels so distant now, and we had so many memories there, from you and Samu fighting, to us getting married ( Yikes ) Talk to you later bud.

@Dwimmer Ik you recently distanced yourself from this, but on the off chance you see this, Thank you for everything.

@Smilinq Idk how to start this. I watched you build your own empire man, From Building owner, to Real estate king, Arch, Staff, Island owner and so much more. Ayia Was/Is so much fun with you Twist and Samu. You really were so sweet and fun to hang with omg. Keep rocking on.

@Gjegevey I miss you <3

@FroztyStars UGHHHH THIS SUCKS. I miss you wayy to much... When we really became friends, you were my biggest idol, I wanted to be you lmao, just like you within staff. Your Builds along with Smilinq are just amazing and idk how you guys do it. Msg me some time <3

@Trump15024 Oh my oh my.... Gabe. I will miss you probobly the most... Out of everyone in the server, Our friendship bloomed the most. I used to think of you as a staff member, then a boss, then a friend on MCC and now a friend outside of MCC. Thank you for making me Police, it was an amazing year I served under you, I wouldn't trade it for the world. The good, the bad, all of it. It truly was a way to experience MCC through a whole other perspective, and it was an honor to be able to do it under you. I will message u on Discord once this is up. Im sure you regret ever letting me on the force btw ( hahah Looser ) But seriously I owe the biggest thank you to you. You mean so much to me, <3

@Bob_49 The true OG. You have stayed loyal to me and the police department of so long now. Im so happy you got mod, you 10000% deserve it and more. hope you like what i left for you, msg me <3

@Spyders_Crypt Thank you for helping me through all the tough times I had, especially with getting police. msg me <3

@Ben ( idk your fourms lmao ) Good luck with the force and Staff <3 msg me any time for terraria.

@Tammy The real McCities Clown... Jk but not really. Thank you Tammy for always being able to make me laugh and make any situation happy and good for me. Love you <3 please message me <3

@wisemanjp Another true OG. I miss you. Thank you again for the PFP, all my friends love it!! message me you fool ;3

@tabitim UGHHHH this will be my last one as this one hurts a lot and idk if i can keep doing this lmao. I WILL MISS YOU SO FREAKING MUCH YOU STINKY!!!!! ( I will also be leaving you a small parting gift teehee ) Thank you for always being there for me when i needed someone, either to rant or to just make fun of others and crack jokes. you really mean so much to me and i will always remember the times we had * rEmEmbR teH tImEz wEh haDe * love you u little gold digger <3

OTHER SPECIAL THANKS :
@Mabelqines
@Samu
@Jude
@Bray ( ew )
@MehLife
@ShimmyPaw
@Jazz
@David
@Duckling
@Patty_Mayo
@mitch
@sundae22
@Aesthetic Cat

And so many others.
* IM SORRY IF I MISSED YOU REPLY AND ILL PROBABLY WRITE SOMETHING *

Until next time, That's all folks.
With love.

- Questar79

tabitim

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Principal
tabitim
tabitim
Hi McCities! Im sure some of you were expecting this to come from me soon, or even sooner. Im sure some will be sad with this news, some will be happy, either way here it is. This is the end Folks, after about 2 years on this server, I have lost the spark, and the enjoyment of the server I once loved. This server holds a special place in my heart. I found It in a very difficult time in my life, I lost a lot of people during that time, and I was in a lot of pain, This server, was able to mask some of the pain, and give me new friends that I wouldn't imagine I would find in a Minecraft server. I remember instantly falling in love, as I was always a fan of the role play aspect, and now in a game that gave me the feeling of not worrying again. It was pure enjoyment for so long. I made so many memories and friends here, its almost impossible to forget them. The server and its player base helped me get going on the right track once again, and out of a really, unhealthy, dark place. Am I saying that MCC cured me, no, im saying it was a fun way to distract myself form all the terrible things going on. I will say thanks to others later,

I wanna say that I will not be pertinently gone, and I will not be giving away my stuff, my things have already been selected to go to people who I feel fit to have such things. So please dont ask for my things.

@Twist - Jesus Christ, I cant remember the last time I saw you on the server. I remember when I had just started, You gave me my first real boost into the role play aspect with a job @ Smol's with Samu and Smilinq. The cute RP's we would do. I still believe it was the most successful restaurant in all of MCC, with all the drunk PVP we would have at the bar, and we would have to have guns ready behind the counter lmao. It feels so distant now, and we had so many memories there, from you and Samu fighting, to us getting married ( Yikes ) Talk to you later bud.

@Dwimmer Ik you recently distanced yourself from this, but on the off chance you see this, Thank you for everything.

@Smilinq Idk how to start this. I watched you build your own empire man, From Building owner, to Real estate king, Arch, Staff, Island owner and so much more. Ayia Was/Is so much fun with you Twist and Samu. You really were so sweet and fun to hang with omg. Keep rocking on.

@Gjegevey I miss you <3

@FroztyStars UGHHHH THIS SUCKS. I miss you wayy to much... When we really became friends, you were my biggest idol, I wanted to be you lmao, just like you within staff. Your Builds along with Smilinq are just amazing and idk how you guys do it. Msg me some time <3

@Trump15024 Oh my oh my.... Gabe. I will miss you probobly the most... Out of everyone in the server, Our friendship bloomed the most. I used to think of you as a staff member, then a boss, then a friend on MCC and now a friend outside of MCC. Thank you for making me Police, it was an amazing year I served under you, I wouldn't trade it for the world. The good, the bad, all of it. It truly was a way to experience MCC through a whole other perspective, and it was an honor to be able to do it under you. I will message u on Discord once this is up. Im sure you regret ever letting me on the force btw ( hahah Looser ) But seriously I owe the biggest thank you to you. You mean so much to me, <3

@Bob_49 The true OG. You have stayed loyal to me and the police department of so long now. Im so happy you got mod, you 10000% deserve it and more. hope you like what i left for you, msg me <3

@Spyders_Crypt Thank you for helping me through all the tough times I had, especially with getting police. msg me <3

@Ben ( idk your fourms lmao ) Good luck with the force and Staff <3 msg me any time for terraria.

@Tammy The real McCities Clown... Jk but not really. Thank you Tammy for always being able to make me laugh and make any situation happy and good for me. Love you <3 please message me <3

@wisemanjp Another true OG. I miss you. Thank you again for the PFP, all my friends love it!! message me you fool ;3

@tabitim UGHHHH this will be my last one as this one hurts a lot and idk if i can keep doing this lmao. I WILL MISS YOU SO FREAKING MUCH YOU STINKY!!!!! ( I will also be leaving you a small parting gift teehee ) Thank you for always being there for me when i needed someone, either to rant or to just make fun of others and crack jokes. you really mean so much to me and i will always remember the times we had * rEmEmbR teH tImEz wEh haDe * love you u little gold digger <3

OTHER SPECIAL THANKS :
@Mabelqines
@Samu
@Jude
@Bray ( ew )
@MehLife
@ShimmyPaw
@Jazz
@David
@Duckling
@Patty_Mayo
@mitch
@sundae22
@Aesthetic Cat

And so many others.

With love.

- Questar79
BABE UR LEAVING ME IN THE DUST :((

btw, i’m not forgiving u for what you’ve done to susie. yah i didn’t forget about it, and never will. bye #&$@%

we should play bedwars

Trump15024

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Police
trump15024
trump15024

@Gjegevey I miss you <3

OTHER SPECIAL THANKS :
@Mabelqines
@Samu
@Jude
@Bray ( ew )
@MehLife
@ShimmyPaw
@Jazz
@David
@Duckling
@Patty_Mayo
@mitch
@sundae22
@Aesthetic Cat

And so many others.

With love.

- Questar79
I hate youre leaving McCities, but nothing is permanent except taxes and death (credit to Benjamin Franklin). Anyways, thanks for all your hard work on the police force. Even when you were having a rough time you pushed through and became the senior of the officers and set a great example. Thanks again for everything and keep in contact.

Btw why choose Rachel ugh

F3dus

F3dus
F3dus
Que youre leaving? No way Dude , you are a legend! It was great talking to you while you were still there, stay safe and healthy out there! I’ll miss you a whole bunch.

Last edited:

tabitim

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Principal
tabitim
tabitim
Susie shouldent have turned her back, she got what was coming :rolleyes:
she does NOT deserve to be hit with a pan and put in the oven. i’m done heading the excuses that it was for your “july fourth feast”

Wolfloverlol

Patty_Mayo
Patty_Mayo

@Gjegevey I miss you <3

OTHER SPECIAL THANKS :
@Mabelqines
@Samu
@Jude
@Bray ( ew )
@MehLife
@ShimmyPaw
@Jazz
@David
@Duckling
@Patty_Mayo
@mitch
@sundae22
@Aesthetic Cat

And so many others.

With love.

- Questar79
I will miss ya! Keep in contact with me via discord dms! Stay Safe! Good Luck! And i am glad I had the chance to play on this server with ya!

Lateley

We managed to sort out stuff together and was (kinda) cool together in the past month or so. I will miss you even when we were enemies before, and gl in the future

SilverStrike15

U missed me questar. how could u xd

@Gjegevey I miss you <3

OTHER SPECIAL THANKS :
@Mabelqines
@Samu
@Jude
@Bray ( ew )
@MehLife
@ShimmyPaw
@Jazz
@David
@Duckling
@Patty_Mayo
@mitch
@sundae22
@Aesthetic Cat

And so many others.

With love.

- Questar79

ijayx

iJayx
iJayx
OMG i am just seeing this! I was wondering where you have been! Its very sad, but hope you have a happy and safe time whereever you go <3! Even though we had ups and downs lol, i think we are still good! Gl !