The Most Amazing Thing In The World.... <3

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
As some of you guys might know, ive been deal /w a lot of loss lately..... and the only how ive been living lately is because of the most amazing people in the world, its means so much to me <3 I see these people everyday, and they make me smile :D its almost like fam~ They are the only reasons i get through my day.... they are..... the coffee baristas <3 at Starbucks xDD

lmao, i love coffee so much, and only Starbucks, i does help me deal /w problems in my life, and keeps me awake during the day, and at late night partys. But the most amazing people in this world are you guys. Everyone on this sever.... i love you guys MORE than coffee, and that says a lot.... You guys have alway been there for me, and i love you guys so incredibly much. <3 tysm!~

Keep Smiling,
Lauren

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
As some of you guys might know, ive been deal /w a lot of loss lately..... and the only how ive been living lately is because of the most amazing people in the world, its means so much to me <3 I see these people everyday, and they make me smile :D its almost like fam~ They are the only reasons i get through my day.... they are..... the coffee baristas <3 at Starbucks xDD

lmao, i love coffee so much, and only Starbucks, i does help me deal /w problems in my life, and keeps me awake during the day, and at late night parties. But the most amazing people in this world are you guys. Everyone on this sever.... I love you guys MORE than coffee, and that says a lot.... You guys have alway been there for me, and i love you guys so incredibly much. <3 tysm!~

Keep Smiling,
Lauren
Ever since I started Mccites you have been there...
Living in your ped side home XD
you have been so nice to me and I can't thank you enough!
you are just so amazing and I know you probably think that you
were like not trying to be nice to me but you were!!
You probably cant understand this but I'm basically saying your the best friend
anyone could have!
I hope you read this!
I wish I could hug you
Also please read this case it took me 10mins to edit it with Grammarly :laugh:

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ever since I started Mccites you have been there...
Living in your ped side home XD
you have been so nice to me and I can't thank you enough!
you are just so amazing and I know you probably think that you
were like not trying to be nice to me but you were!!
You probably cant understand this but I'm basically saying your the best friend
anyone could have!
I hope you read this!
I wish I could hug you
Also please read this case it took me 10mins to edit it with Grammarly :laugh:
awww, your a very nice person too!! you are defiantly one of my best friends :laugh: -hugs-