The one & only Sky!

blu3skyler

Jul 20, 2017
Ive always wanted to make one of these but I kept forgetting . Anyways, HeYooO! I'm Skyler , but call me Sky if you'd like. Now, I may seem like an evil monster :3 but I'm really nice haha. A bit rude at times but I'm working on that hehe.
I enjoy doing many things. For example, PvP. I'm not the best but I'm working on that as well. Also , I very much enjoy writing. I could write ya book if you'd like hahahaa. Just kidding , I'm way too lazy for that. Oh! That's another thing about me , I'm extremely lazy :) . Also very very shy. Once you get to know me & I get comfortable with you, I'll open up hehe.
A couple more things! I promise , last facts I'd like to say about myself. I know this is pretty long and that is because I talk/type a lot. No joke , if I'm not typing much in sentences , I may be a bit moody & well thats just me. Hmm, oh! As I said, I'm very friendly & I am always wanting some new friends hehe. Message me anytime I'm online or ask for my Discord! I am usually up for a conversation:). The very last thing I'd like to say about myself is that I forget easily & don't remember many things you may tell me, so bare with me hehe and well I think that is all but I'm sure I would've said way more if I wasn't so tired at the moment. For now, that is all , have a great day, night, or afternoon.
xxo Sky

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Ive always wanted to make one of these but I kept forgetting . Anyways, HeYooO! I'm Skyler , but call me Sky if you'd like. Now, I may seem like an evil monster :3 but I'm really nice haha. A bit rude at times but I'm working on that hehe.
I enjoy doing many things. For example, PvP. I'm not the best but I'm working on that as well. Also , I very much enjoy writing. I could write ya book if you'd like hahahaa. Just kidding , I'm way too lazy for that. Oh! That's another thing about me , I'm extremely lazy :) . Also very very shy. Once you get to know me & I get comfortable with you, I'll open up hehe.
A couple more things! I promise , last facts I'd like to say about myself. I know this is pretty long and that is because I talk/type a lot. No joke , if I'm not typing much in sentences , I may be a bit moody & well thats just me. Hmm, oh! As I said, I'm very friendly & I am always wanting some new friends hehe. Message me anytime I'm online or ask for my Discord! I am usually up for a conversation:). The very last thing I'd like to say about myself is that I forget easily & don't remember many things you may tell me, so bare with me hehe and well I think that is all but I'm sure I would've said way more if I wasn't so tired at the moment. For now, that is all , have a great day, night, or afternoon.
xxo Sky
'Welcome' Sky. kek :^)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
xxo Sky
Welcome to the server! Do /warp tutorial to begin!

;)

Reactions: blu3skyler