Case Closed Theft by Fire_Pug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Zuza_107

Sep 13, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? Fire_Pug
2. What are your claims/accusations? Came into my cafe at /warp mall and opened my locked chest and stole my slime fun food
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? TotallyNotRemy will provide screen shots

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
It says there it was only a few stacks of skull items which I pressume is Fruits and/or vegetables and you stated it was a cafe. I dont find it fair to court for 80k in total, its worth only a few thousands no where near that amount. Its also not possible to /unlock chests on others properties as it would not work, the only way this could have happened is either the time for the renting ran out and he managed to rent it take the stuff then unrent it or you left the chest open. When you mean locked chests did you get the /co i the locked sign was broke, I would ask you put that as evidence if you are claiming he /unlocked it
all i know is that when i did the /co i there was no sign but she claims there was a sign before the robbery.

Angel_Zuza_107

Sep 13, 2017
It was hand made slime fun food which i bought each ingredient myself which took alot of money and it was not fruit it was sweetend tea made by myself and pumpkin bread which took again alot of my money

If it makes it more reasonable I'll change it to 60k

Status
Not open for further replies.