Patty_Mayo
Patty_Mayo
Elite
Jun 2, 2018
Somewhere in the future
Minecraft username: TheRandomGamwr
Staff that banned you: @Ravenex_
Reason for ban: staff disrespect
Proof against the ban: I don’t have proof as wasn’t online when this happened, I was first banned for 1 day for 4 warnings then 12 hours later I got 7 days added to that ban. I’m appealing because I had.no idea I could get banned for the time I’m banned for for disrespecting staff on discord also didn’t really know about that on forums either if it was in rules I must not have seen it. I didn’t even know I could get temp banned for disrespecting staff on discord. I’m sorry for disrespecting staff and I will never do it again. And also I have a note from before I was banned, One player was harassing me constantly after me saying stop with @Ravenex_ online I even was contacting her for her to deal with it before I would have to make a player report, Right after that I was banned for having 4 warnings then 12 hours after that I got banned for 7 days. I will never disrespect staff again I’m also willing to send proof of the player harassing me and me trying to get staff help about that this coming week.

I hope you have a nice day. I also had a very bad day the day I was banned which was Friday December 7th in real life and on the server

sundae22

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Millionaire
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
We take disrespecting staff seriously, we volunteer to do tons of stuff for players and treat you guys with respect, for the most part. Also, bans for four warnings are unappealable so just wait out the ban (if it happens in the future) instead of escalating the situation. Denied, please read the full rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.