Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2018
Minecraft username:
Staff that banned you: @LeanneTheUnicorn (It said SleepingBexuty in-game, but I found out it was Leanne (I think))
Reason for ban: Grief of apartments
Proof against the ban: I have no proof against this, and I am completely guilty. At first when I read that I had been Perm Banned for Griefing, I did not know why. But, I remembered, and I am so sorry. To be unbanned, I am willing to fix the apartments that I griefed or give up all my money. I am willing to do anything to get back on the server, and I won't grief again. And if I do, you can deny all my future Ban Appeals, because this is a promise I won't want to break. I absolutely love this server, and it took me months to find it. I just want to be unbanned. You can even get rid of everything I have if that can get me back on the server. I am a committed citizen, and I just want to play. I hope I get unbanned.

Thank you for reading this,

-Prince

Last edited:

LeanneTheUnicorn

Verified
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Citizen
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Grief is strictly forbidden. I had to repair the apartments, which is a waste of my time to be honest. However, it was not a massive area griefed, so you will be unbanned with a strict warning to read the rules thourouly and stick to them.
Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.