Status
Not open for further replies.

charlize

Jun 27, 2021
username- Charlize__

banned by- @Trump15024

reason for ban- glitch abuse

proof against the ban- doesn't say

I don't remember doing anything that is glitching. Maybe it was thought that I was exploiting with my car because I was driving within my house. If I could be told how I was exploiting that would be great so that I could make a better appeal

• Haha
Reactions: LeeLeeLemon

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
YOU WILL NOT GET UNBANNED. U HAVE DESTROYED MY APARTMENT AGAIN.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HAVE DONE THIS, I WILL SUE YOU IF YOU GET BACK. YOU HAVE CAUSED TRAUMA IN MY MINECRAFT LIFE, AND YOU HAVE LITERALLY HARASSED ME.

nikkyx57

Jun 27, 2021
the sign in the apartments said "you should not break any furniture". I wouldn't consider it a rule since it says should, which is like an advisemen, or advice not a rule. If you didn't want people breaking it then say you can not or your not allowed, not you should not. Also adding on to this she broke walls not furniture and she paid for the apartment.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
the sign in the apartments said "you should not break any furniture". I wouldn't consider it a rule since it says should, which is like an advisemen, or advice not a rule. If you didn't want people breaking it then say you can not or your not allowed, not you should not. Also adding on to this she broke walls not furniture and she paid for the apartment.
There is a RULE in lobby saying you shouldn't break any furniture nor wall, since you know everything. LMAO pls, this is why yall are banned now because yall don't listen, and yall break rules. Also why did u break the sign if it says that?

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
it says should not, not can not
Why are you so worried about the signs? If you can understand and comprehend what i meant, then why do it? Why are you backing up charlize__? Lmao you should be worried about your ban.

shakaar

shakaar12
shakaar12
Jul 17, 2018
je balzak
ijayx honsetly you reported someone who played like 2 days for smnth he doesnt know and know he mostly likely will quit the game nice job

T

Trump15024

You were banned for glitch abuse because you used a glitch to rob the bank and get money. One player would stand by the exit while the other went in, robbed it, and died. Your balances will be wiped and you will remain banned for 3 days but will be unbanned after.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.