this case is gonna get bad

T

Trump15024

On behalf of @Wolfloverlol being his lawyer I am requesting this thread be closed. This situation has caused dk to lose nothing and this agreement had clauses just to make unreasonable money off of a deal. Remember this money was not take from dk and owed it was just something added to an agreement to make it where someone makes money off of nothing. Plus atm Wolf is trying to pay other loans and debts off.

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
On behalf of @Wolfloverlol being his lawyer I am requesting this thread be closed. This situation has caused dk to lose nothing and this agreement had clauses just to make unreasonable money off of a deal. Remember this money was not take from dk and owed it was just something added to an agreement to make it where someone makes money off of nothing. Plus atm Wolf is trying to pay other loans and debts off.
He still owes him money no matter if he’s owing money or not.

@Wolfloverlol you need to reply or money will be removed forcefully from your account.
You have 30 hours.

T

Trump15024

Wolf only has a little over $100,000 and staff has already imposed a deadline for him on another loan. I am not sure how it can be expected of him to pay 2 million plus in only 32 hours with 100k when trying to pay another deadline set by staff. This case needs to be temporary halted until other loans can be payed back as this loan did not effect dk in anyway and he is not losing money or his net worth is not going down.

Wolf is dedicated to pay back these loans but I hope a solution can be made to have a payment plan and a reasonable deadline.

Reactions: True

dkjcfarms

Dec 30, 2017
Wishing I was in the mountains
i have gave them no deadline and lots of time i even let them have a 1.3m loan for a month interest free. oof i never had lower money tbh im sitting at like 300k and a few plots i gave away like almost 7m in the yacht and loans

Last edited: