This isn't going to be liked by the police on the server

Taco

May 1, 2018
I have been digging and for the life of me can't find out how to make drugs... am i dumb? I was wanting to know how to create them....for research only i swear lol. In all seriousness though how do you

I know you can because i got cocaine one time and i have had someone offer to sell me some drugs as well as the server itself tells you that you can... so, if only to allow me to play to whatever extent i want, could you please help me out?

Thank you and have a nice day

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yeah there special simple crafting recipes. If you ever see me in game I can show you some. Its not that fun but most people sell drug recipes in books for 5k. I still suggest mining or selling rare items (blaze rods. Wither skulls. Shulkerboxes etc etc.)

Reactions: Minty and Taco

Death

Mar 18, 2017
There are different recipes for different drugs, I think there are about 8 different kinds or more, I lost count but it uses mostly simple items that can be farmed, or bought from shop or players. Some may require mob drops such as steroids, but most items needed can be bought from /warp shop. Recipes are usually sold by players on /ah or they just sell it themselves, it may cost a few thousands purchasing them.

Reactions: Minty