Status
Not open for further replies.

JRoshi

Jul 7, 2017
1. Who are you accusing?
@tmadore
ign- Tmadore

2. What are your claims/accusations?
TpTraping / TpKill ---- He /ad that he wanted drugs told me how much then sent a /tpahere so it tped to him and fell to my death :/
LUCKLY i did /back and picked up my tea (i'm British so its important) but lost alot of items :p
he still roams the server saying he wont get banned because he "didn't physically kill me" you can see when i got tped to him i died instantly and that is shown in ign screenshots and logs :p

3. Any additional proof you can provide us? well i have my game logs just cant uploaded as file isnt aloud, XD (just pm me on discord name Donald McRonald) also i got some sexy ss posted bellow

Attachments

Last edited:

JRoshi

Jul 7, 2017
JUST SAW 2 OF THEM MIGHT HAVE BEEN WRONGLY POSTED! I WIIL TAKE THE ONES THAT DONT BELONG ASAP

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. Who are you accusing?
@tmadore
ign- Tmadore

2. What are your claims/accusations?
TpTraping / TpKill ---- He /ad that he wanted drugs told me how much then sent a /tpahere so it tped to him and fell to my death :/
LUCKLY i did /back and picked up my tea (i'm British so its important) but lost alot of items :p
he still roams the server saying he wont get banned because he "didn't physically kill me" you can see when i got tped to him i died instantly and that is shown in ign screenshots and logs :p

3. Any additional proof you can provide us? well i have my game logs just cant uploaded as file isnt aloud, XD (just pm me on discord name Donald McRonald) also i got some sexy ss posted bellow
The first picture shows that u died in city so its impossible to lose your stuff in city

JRoshi

Jul 7, 2017
THATS THE PICTURE I DIDNT MEAN TO ADD THATS FROM 2 DAYS AGO!
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO REMOVE IT :p

H

Heather

Player has been banned for tp killing, in the future please report tp kills under the "report a player" section of the forums. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.