Transfer & Regioning Request

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

BootsieBear

BootsieBear
BootsieBear
Tourist
Dec 30, 2017
The Stacks
Username: BootsieBear
Creative plot: /plot home 3 (Only build on this one)
City plot you want the build moved to: sky69

Sky69 currently has a building with regions on it, and I was hoping you could get rid of the building + regions when transferring, and then region the apartments I have in the new building. Thank you so much! :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username: BootsieBear
Creative plot: /plot home 3 (Only build on this one)
City plot you want the build moved to: sky69

Sky69 currently has a building with regions on it, and I was hoping you could get rid of the building + regions when transferring, and then region the apartments I have in the new building. Thank you so much! :D
Sorry but if any of the regions in the building are rented they cant overwrite and put a new build on it same goes for the new building. You cant region apartment rooms in city or cayman island, only on other islands such as bunny, runnerboro, star-city etc... So if you delete the regions in the old building, they must all be not rented, then you can delete the regions and transfer a new build onto it, tho you cant region new ones in the new building.

BootsieBear

BootsieBear
BootsieBear
Tourist
Dec 30, 2017
The Stacks
Sorry but if any of the regions in the building are rented they cant overwrite and put a new build on it same goes for the new building. You cant region apartment rooms in city or cayman island, only on other islands such as bunny, runnerboro, star-city etc... So if you delete the regions in the old building, they must all be not rented, then you can delete the regions and transfer a new build onto it, tho you cant region new ones in the new building.
So I can't region my new regions then?

LeanneTheUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
The some of the regions are rented, so you cannot get them unrented. Also, we no longer create apartments in the city so if you wish to re-make apartments then you will need to have an island plot to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.