Trash

AlohaRiley

Greetings people who even have this forum thing
I would like to make this post because I don't even play anymore and the only reason I even play sometimes in the first place is for like 4/5 people. Like nobody cares about me or what happens to me at this point so imma put it out there! WOO.
Let me start off with my basic little statement. This server is absolute GARBAGE! This place used to be a place for people like me to escape to, I used to have great memories here and i loved everybody. I wanted to help others and make people happy and have great experiences, I applied for staff. FAILED 5 TIMES. Arch. Failed 2/3 times. Teacher. Fired/Left my app read for a few months. having a rank doesn't matter so i was like: let me do me and make my own group to help others. I even had an idea for a /warp therapy. the server went down for around a month and stuff, and previously i quit. I got bored of the server and peoples drama, i felt like i didnt fit in and nobody cared about me plus I had my own stuff going on in real life so i didnt need this on top of it.
I quit for like 3 months. I came back one day to see what changes were made and then i started to play a bit. This server has become trash,absolute hot burning garbage flaming trash. Staff are quitting and retiring. those who say they quit come back the next day and act like nothing happen but when they do come back, they're toxic and rude. Almost Everybody in this community is toxic. Theres like a very small percentage of those who arent. People hurt one another, make "jokes" and when people try to vibe THEY GET SHUT DOWN. Staff warn people for almost everything, arches are barley active, all the og's quit and those who still play are toxic and barley play in the first place, cops have nothing to do because there's no crime and the economy is trash. I mean, there isn't even an /ah.
I swear all everybody does anymore is try to just harrass everybody. This game sucks. Sorry not sorry. Ban me if you want but this is my opinion. Call me what you want, i dont care, ive heard it all before PEACE

ItzJazzMade

Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Sad you feel that way... hope you find some place that isnt "hot burning garbage"
I'll take the hot part as a compliment ;)

But lmao cities has been a sinking ship for quite some time. The community was basically keeping the server together.

No idea what the future will bring. But take a break, do something fun and find a new place to enjoy I guess!

AlohaRiley

Sad you feel that way... hope you find some place that isnt "hot burning garbage"
I'll take the hot part as a compliment ;)

But lmao cities has been a sinking ship for quite some time. The community was basically keeping the server together.

No idea what the future will bring. But take a break, do something fun and find a new place to enjoy I guess!
Lmbo you're pretty dope my guy, thanks.
And you're right, but the community has become toxic but maybe It'll become better in the future, maybe not.

Lateley

Well lol I have to agree on this one., especially views on crime vs cop roleplay.
It seems like cops have found ways around its system that was meant to prevent them from becoming too overpowered. One such thing is the use of slimefun advantages. The original meaning of it, is that the officer can only use the same slimefun advantage as the criminal is using. However, the officers have elaborated to use any kind of related advatage as long as slimefun is being used by the criminal, such as the use of jet boots(faster than magic sugar and frost boots) and even bandages, which never exceeds a limit on how much they can carry. Other than that, police have begun to grow more toxic towards criminals, mostly being sarcastic towards them. Crime is coming to an edge where it is impossible, leading to a dramatic decrease of felonies. Although we are founding gangs to attempt to bring up the roleplay, I don't think it would be back anytime soon.

ItzJazzMade

Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Well lol I have to agree on this one., especially views on crime vs cop roleplay.
It seems like cops have found ways around its system that was meant to prevent them from becoming too overpowered. One such thing is the use of slimefun advantages. The original meaning of it, is that the officer can only use the same slimefun advantage as the criminal is using. However, the officers have elaborated to use any kind of related advatage as long as slimefun is being used by the criminal, such as the use of jet boots(faster than magic sugar and frost boots) and even bandages, which never exceeds a limit on how much they can carry. Other than that, police have begun to grow more toxic towards criminals, mostly being sarcastic towards them. Crime is coming to an edge where it is impossible, leading to a dramatic decrease of felonies. Although we are founding gangs to attempt to bring up the roleplay, I don't think it would be back anytime soon.
Sarcasm isnt toxic lmao. It's hard to do online though.
I honestly agree 1000000%.....
That was sarcasm but it was not really clear.
It's not like cops dont get cursed at for random BS all the time. I mean yeah a lot of cops could handle it better but yall need to stop giving cops such a hard time.