Case Closed Trespassing, Robbery, and General Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? @InfernoW1nd
2. What are your claims/accusations? He, TorchoTiohy, came onto my plot, into my workshop without asking first. He then refused to leave after I requested, proceeding to steal from slimefun machines and chests, while also messing with my cargo network, sending the wrong items everywhere and causing me time to fix it. He repeatedly gained access to my plot afterwards by setting a home and teleporting there. He admits to this in the evidence.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
In these photos he is shown admitting to using a teleport to get back in, going through my machines to get my resources, and refusing to leave.

He can keep the cobblestone, as I've already replaced it. My sue aims to: Be paid back the price I would have had to pay the server shop to immediately replace that cobble ($2 per cobble); For TorchoTiohy to delete the home he has on my plot or have his home tp's forcibly wiped; And an apology, with an agreement that TorchoTiohy not step foot on my plots again.

@XxIronFistxX was a major help in this investigation, and only when he was around did @InfernoW1nd desist

Reactions: Abbey and Ashnxkko

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
@Neilio_Xtreme I'll represent your case for you if you want. Also from reviewing evidence, charges that can be filed against the accuse can be Conspiracy to Commit Robbery, Burglary, Grand Theft (for the stolen goods), Possession of Stolen Property, Harassment and Intimidation, Conspiracy to Commit Murder and Grand Larceny. Each separated comma is a different charge. After totaling the charges up, the convicted can be charged with:

x6 Felonies (Conspiracy on both counts of Murder and Robbery, Possessing the stolen goods, Grand Theft, Burglary and Grand Larceny)
x1 Misdemeanor (Harassment)

If this case makes it to trial, like I said I'll represent you as prosecution and I'll push for a criminal indictment on the accused.

Reactions: Abbey

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
@Neilio_Xtreme I'll represent your case for you if you want. Also from reviewing evidence, charges that can be filed against the accuse can be Conspiracy to Commit Robbery, Burglary, Grand Theft (for the stolen goods), Possession of Stolen Property, Harassment and Intimidation, Conspiracy to Commit Murder and Grand Larceny. Each separated comma is a different charge. After totaling the charges up, the convicted can be charged with:

x6 Felonies (Conspiracy on both counts of Murder and Robbery, Possessing the stolen goods, Grand Theft, Burglary and Grand Larceny)
x1 Misdemeanor (Harassment)

If this case makes it to trial, like I said I'll represent you as prosecution and I'll push for a criminal indictment on the accused.
I appreciate the enthusiasm, friend. But I will take this matter into my own hands, as it's personal.

Reactions: Abbey

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
In total, @InfernoW1nd stole 7,068 cobblestone. Inferno, please stop setting gang homes in plots that do not belong to you. You may want to get their head, but if they ask you to leave, stop harassing them.

I'm asking that TorchoTiohy gives @Neilio_Xtreme 7,068 blocks (110 stacks and 28 blocks) of cobblestone or pays $14,136, the price equivalent to /warp shop. Case closed.

Reactions: Abbey and Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.