Dope

Staff member
Vice Principal
Tuliao
Tuliao
1. What is your username? Tuliao

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yes

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) My ./plot home 5 (It's a bit glitched so if that doesn't work, the plot id is -4;8) I'm submitting with the white outlined houses.

5. Why do you want to be an architect? I've been building for a while now and thought i'd want to help the McCities community out more as a builder who can build traditional and modern houses. I'm hoping that having architect will not only help me improve my building skills further, but also enjoy and have more fun.

6. How would you contribute to community projects? I will help out and cooperate on community projects as much as I possibly can without being overwhelmed of things happening irl and with other projects. Depending on my schedule, I should be able to get these projects done at a fairly logical time.

Last edited:

sundae22

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
sundae22
sundae22
I like your builds! There's a bunch of details and landscaping which I always appreciate. Your interiors are lovely and use up the space nicely. Some feedback would be to add a bit more exterior details to the traditional houses on the left side of the plot (they're a bit flat in spots, no big deal but it would be a plus to do something). Also, your interior are more traditional in style. I'd love to see a nice modern, minimalist build/interior from you. Application accepted, welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.