Denied Uglyduckling42's ban appeal

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico

Sep 9, 2017
Minecraft username: Uglyduckling42
Staff that banned you: @LeanneTheUnicorn
Reason for ban: glitch abuse
Proof against the ban: There really isn't proof but more of an explanation. I was in bank and lag at the time was some what a problem at the time and my internet wasn't doing to well at the time. So I sat next to 3x16. then chat had stopped and I assumed it was lag and I was able to hit 3x16 in bank and killed her. I thought id lag back as if nothing happened because I have hit people before but it was just lag and nothing had really even happened. it turned out that it wasn't lag. just chat had stopped and that I really killed 3x16 and got the bounty for it. I hadn't even known that there was a glitch to kill people at bank considering people were "hitting" each other at bank but never combat tagged them. I hope that the glitch is fixed and that I maybe get a second chance because this is the inly server I play and have almost 20 days on the server.

LeanneTheUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Tourist
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
It might have been lag, but being able to hit anyone in a safe-zone is a glitch. You obviously knew it was a glitch from your messages that i witnessed about you being worried that they had screenshots and that they were able to report you..
You knew it was wrong, but you seemed too greedy to keep the 8 million, so instead, you kept the money and didn't report it.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.